Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 11 reviews
on October 20, 2013
The outline was very thorough. It has enough detail that I discovered that I had missed some important thoughts on many issues. I later would incorporate them into my outline. I'm glad I bought the entire series on Emanuel's outlines: Criminal Law, Contracts, & Torts. This outline should be mandatory reading. It has helped me out immensely!
on August 11, 2011
I have found throughout my first year of Law School that the Emanuel Law Outlines are probably the more complete texts of the subject, Contracts. There are questions, answers and explanations of the answers. An answer doesn't help me unless I know why and this book covers the information thoroughly.
on February 3, 2012
This provides great supplementation along with using your casebook. I have used it when my hornbook or casebook leave me clueless still on certain concepts, etc. It also it extremely useful for not forgetting important information for my outline. If "K" is a confusing concept for you, then this is a "must have" for you.
on February 6, 2013
Didn't pay attention all semester until the last 2 weeks before the exam, used this to make my outline and learn everything myself and got an A. Could not have done it without this.
on October 7, 2013
I received the book right away in great condition. It has been extremely helpful thus far for contracts. I would definitely purchase it again.
on December 8, 2011
This contracts outline is very useful. It has the ability to be keyed towards your specific casebook. I found it to be useful to gain more insight on specific topics that I wanted to get more in depth information about.
on January 22, 2013
This outline has the required information in it, but the outline is full pages of text, which gets tiring to read. It also has a lot more pages to tell us what we need to know than I think is required.

I switched to Gilbert's Outlines which have more "white space" around the text, a great system to quickly find information and boxes of data to make things more clear.

I do not recommend Emanuel's.
on July 8, 2013
It has the same number of pages as the older edition. I was mislead by the "660 pages" on the product details.
Original one had 519 pages, and it still does the same.
Why this lie?
on December 18, 2011
This was a great resource to summarize a semester of contract law. It was a really helpful review of cases and concepts.