BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pick of the week PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on October 11, 2015
Pretty much a life saver for torts. I am so glad I bought this! I tend to make my own outlines for classes, but this is such a useful supplement to make sure that I have grasped all the relevant information. It also puts all of the examples into perspective- in order of relevance for each element. I highly recommend purchasing this supplement if you have trouble organizing your thoughts or if you simply want a phenomenal outline to study from.
on December 13, 2009
This is obviously a great resource for those whose professors teach "to the book." It also helps to fill in the numerous lacunae in PWS by quoting from the Second and Third Restatements of Torts. I found the "quiz yourself" sections and the short-but-concise capsule summary at the beginning each very useful. For me, this resource was an absolutely necessary resource for exam preparation.

A few negatives: It strayed from the book in an unhelpful way by not having a separate section on Apportionment like in PWS. It's not a big section (or big issue), but the discussion of the case under the "Apportionment" section in PWS was subsumed within discussion of another issue in this outline. I don't know why.

Also, at times, it tries too hard to fill in the gaps in PWS by going off on tangents. Discussion of the seat belt defense is a good example. It's barely touched on in PWS (at least in the casebook chapters I covered), but it gets a full-page treatment in the corresponding section of this outline. I know the author is trying to be comprehensive, but it can be distracting when one is trying to find information that matches with the cases or notes in PSW.

Nonetheless, this outline is highly recommended.
on January 16, 2017
Limited use. Also, chapter structure doesn't completely match the keyed book, as if someone screwed up on the editing. Felt ripped off, as if a newer edition number was slapped on an older book. Contacted publisher about it, and never got a response.
on April 3, 2017
It's very helpful for law school exam review
on January 5, 2017
Very helpful to understand the casebook
on June 12, 2016
Must have for Torts!!!!
on June 10, 2013
Pros: Nicely organized.
Cons: Little too verbose. Also the English needs some editing-- every now and then I find typos/grammatical errors of the kind that exist in a draft document.
on January 17, 2014
Edition clearly meets my needs. There was one stray pen mark on the outside edge of the book, but I'm happy with the book because I keep them..
on December 20, 2013
It provided me the details of the information that i was seeking and more! The book is clearly written and is up-to-date.
on October 31, 2014