Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 18, 2013
I have been looking for a nice stylish classic jacket for a long time .
This jacket is form fitting and ageless style. I am 5'8" 170lb muscular guy and the Medium Jacket fits perfect .
The leather is excellent quality and it looks better than the photo.
I like the construction and quality of the jacket . I also like that is not a super long jacket ,specially since I am short guy .
It could be classic or sporty . I am very Happy with the Jacket I will highly recommended it to anyone. The Amazon price is great , this was a very expensive Jacket but with Amazon I only pay almost 1/2 of is original cost .
on January 29, 2014
I dont like to shop for clothes on line so was hesitant to buy this leather jacket but Amazon makes it so hassell free to return items i thought i would give it a try. The jacket is very nice and the quality is excellent. Unfortunately it is a little big but they didn't offer a medium in size which is what i needed so the small would of been to small and the large is a bit large but still works.
on October 29, 2015
The leather is discolored. I am returning it.
on October 13, 2015
Nice, I like it!
on December 8, 2014
Good quality but it is tight when put on.
on June 1, 2015
Is totally a fake commodity, stitching two colors of the leather, not Zealand Lambskin 。The opposite of the clothes is not leather。Hateful!
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 7, 2014
Emanuel is a famous brand,the jacket is just fit me,my height is 171cm,weight is 65kg,maybe is useful to other customers。
这衣服不错,性价比很高,就是领子下边有一点点小划伤,包装特么的真简陋,简直对不住这个牌子!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question