- Save 5% on Spotting Scope when you purchase 1 or more 10X26 Compact Binoculars offered by EMARTHTECH. Enter code 6UAU6PWX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Spotting Scope when you purchase 1 or more Winter Sleeping Bag offered by EMARTHTECH. Enter code A3UT9HGN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Emarth 20-60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope..." and save 41% off the $118.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: drops, spills, accidents, liquid damage, plus mechanical and electrical failures during normal use
- Get fast repairs or replacements from SquareTrade, an Allstate company
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Emarth 20-60x60AE Waterproof Angled Spotting Scope with Tripod, 45-Degree Angled Eyepiece, Optics Zoom 39-19m/1000m for Target Shooting Bird Watching Hunting Wildlife Scenery
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【High Magnification】This spotting scope features a powerful zoom magnification range that adjustable 20x to 60x magnification,45 degree angled eyepiece ergonomic design allows more comfortable viewing. Field-of-view is 39-19m/1000m, brings nature closer to you than ever. Perfect for target shooting, hunting, bird watching wildlife, spotting moon, traveling, hiking, camping, archery, astronomy etc
- 【Fully Multi-coated Lens】The lens are all fully multi-coated and features BAK4 roof prism to increases light transmission and delivers bright, clear, high-contrast images even in low-light conditions. For long range viewing, a dual focus wheel system enables fast and fine-tuning focus adjustment,allows you to lock onto your target and zoom in for more detail clearly
- 【Durable Construction】High-quality rubber armor provides non-slip grip, shock-proof grip and durable external protection. Built-in retractable sunshade reduces glare, come with tripod allows rotation of the eyepiece to a sideways position, providing adjustable viewing angles
- 【Waterproof Fogproof 】The waterproof spotting scope provides exceptional performance in the most rugged conditions. the spotter scope optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the spotting scope, fogproof barrel is filled with argon gas to inhibit internal fogging, completely protection for all weather conditions
- 【Reliable Customer Service】Reliable and friendly customer service within a 24 hour time frame. LIFETIME WARRANTY, LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Emarth 20-60x60mm angled spotting scope is a good choice for the value conscious outdoor enthusiasts and bird watchers. This spotting scope telescope features a 20-60x Zoom Lens for close-up and long range views. Also brings great color and clarity to every scene with comfortable full field view, even if you wear eyeglasses. The rubber-coated surface ensures a secure grip and gives reliable protection. The waterproof spotting scope manufactured from waterproof material and nitrogen filled for fog proof protection which can be used in any weather conditions. An angled eyepiece is ideal for people who often view upward from a lower vantage point. This spotting scope is perfect for target shooting, bird watching, hunting, archery, hiking, scenery, traveling and other outdoor activities.
Dynamic lens focusing system
Easy to zoom in on target with the zoom knob
Different magnification with different eye relief
Low magnification view the targets with wider field of view
High magnification for detailed up close viewing
BAK-4 Prism & FMC
BAK-4 prism brings the brighter edges of the field of view, higher refractive index rate, as well as circular shape of the exit pupil, which means more light will be transmitted to the entire field of view.
Upgrade available lead free glass and multiple layers of anti-reflective coatings ensures that the image you view will be as bright and sharp as possible, delivering 99% total light transmission.
Upgrade Stable Tripod
It’s very necessary to put a high-grade spotting scope on a stable tripod, people always ignore the main feature of the tripod and pursuit the other function of it, but actually the most important part of the tripod is provide you a stable support and ensure you can see things comfortable.
EMARTH tripod made of aviation aluminum so it can easy to support the high weight spotting scope.
Target shooting game wathing
Archer competition or other outdoor sport watching
Brid or animal wathcing
Moon watching and see the planets in the starry sky
767 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-5 of 767 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also an adult male was doing yard work at the house next door (similar distance) and I could read the words on his shirt.
.224 sized bullet holes could be viewed at 150 yards on normal paper targets. We did not shoot longer than 150 yards that day. I would assume with splatter targets you could view the holes at a lot further distance.
I mostly shoot at steel targets. I have not tried it yet, but I sincerely do not think seeing hits on steel at 1000 yards will be an issue.
Attached is a pic I took of the moon through this spotting scope. I took the picture on my 4 1/2 year old Droid phone without it mounted securely to the scope. I just held it by hand, which was almost impossible to hold it still enough. Even though the picture is mostly clear, it was noticeably more clear looking at the moon with your naked eye through the scope and not the phone picture.
I just read through some of the comments on this spotting scope and it's really blowing my mind. I never used the tripod that came with the scope so maybe that is the difference... but when people are saying this is only a 100 or 200 yard spotting scope is really surprising me. I could read the numbers on mailboxes 400 yards away no problem (I didn't try longer). I could read that guy's shirt at almost 800 yards.
I'll try to remember the next time I go to the 500 yard range to shoot my 30-06 and see if I can see the holes in normal paper or if I would need splatter targets. The results wouldn't surprise me either way. This is a pretty dang good spotting scope.
Also there were a few questions and comments about the fact that the eyepiece doesn't rotate. Just plan on buying a decent tripod and that will also not be a problem. The mounting base of tripods will angle towards you, which is what I do. I share a tripod between this scope and my chronograph when I'm using it.
The only feature that would make this spotting scope better is if it had a Milliradian reticle that was first focal plane. But that's what I like, not 90% of other people. :)
This lightweight, inexpensive, yet high quality spotting scope will last me a long time, and I highly recommend it. It now has a permanent place in my vehicle for my constant range trips, and I wouldn't be surprised if it came out for other applications such as hunting and sight seeing in the future.
Only thing I can't comment on is its water resistance. It has not been submerged or rained on at this time.