Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 444 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 457 reviews
on August 22, 2017
Decent sighting scope, viewing is good but to use this well you really need a full 5ft tripod and a fair bit of practice. Works well for sending lead down range or in cases where you don't plan to move around, not great for searching out wildlife.
on August 21, 2017
I used this spotting scope for first time this weekend. I was surprised at how clear and crisp the view was for a relatively inexpensive product. It Very pleased with the purchase.
on August 14, 2017
Have used scope a few times at the gun range to check groupings and it serves my purpose just fine. Seems sturdy, provides clear view, and sets up quickly. Carrying case is nice, especially with the included board & elastic straps to secure tri-pod.
on August 14, 2017
Very good for the price
on August 12, 2017
Love it, tripod that comes with it is small
on August 7, 2017
Wow amazing optic for the price... and feels high end not the cheap plastic feel.
on August 5, 2017
Out of the box it seems really solid. Fast focus and zoom. As clear as $55 optics can be. Actually they seem a lot more clear than $55 optics. I sat it on my dining room table in an unlit room. Looked through 3 panes of window glass out to about 200 yards at my neighbors kid's swing set. I could easily and clearly see the fasteners holding it together. Plenty bright. Looking at birds or counting bullet holes in paper targets will not be a problem. Contrary to other comments, the tripod is fine. At least the one I got. Not fancy but stable. It will sit on your gun bench without complaint. You will find the tripod in a clever and padded side compartment inside the scopes storage bag.There are two elastic loops that hold it to make sure it does not contact the scope. I like the lens caps, especially the screw on rear cap that covers the entire eye piece. Will it take a drop from 5 feet? Dunno, but probably better than me. For the price it's a very good buy. Wasn't sure if i wanted the 45 or 0 degree eyepiece (which they sell). I ordered the 45. After sitting at a table and looking through it the 45 is very comfy. A straight eye piece would require stooping down in the chair to look through. You could sit at a bench and zero rifles all day long and never get up if you wished. The case is soft sided an zippered with a carry handle. It's adequate and appropriate for this scope.
on July 30, 2017
Seems like a good little scope. Haven't had any issues all 3 trips I've taken it out
on July 30, 2017
Crystal clear and super powerful.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon July 28, 2017
I have to admit that considering the price, I didn't have high expectations for this spotting scope. I was pleasantly surprised with the very first usage at the range; I used it to check out my targets on the rifle range set at 100 meters, 200 meters, and 300 meters. At all three distances, the image was clear and crisp and I could see exactly where my shots were going. For these distances, I think you really can't go wrong with this spotting scope.