Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > Can't Be Tamed forum

Embarassment to music!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 13, 2010, 4:08:18 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jun 13, 2010, 5:07:00 PM PDT
Brigit says:
If its so bad why did you go to her post posting this?LMFAO? Are you that jealous. Atleast this Disney star can sing and writes her own music. And no the album wont flop shes not Selena. Every single one of this girls albums go platinum. Shes the youngest to sell over 16 million albums ever.

Posted on Jun 20, 2010, 9:51:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 20, 2010, 9:53:13 AM PDT
No an embrassment to music is Justin Bieber. He is tone deaf and soon his voice change. And Miley is not conceided.

Posted on Jun 21, 2010, 12:01:18 PM PDT
Doll-ar says:
Never have I heard a more false statement. Like Bridget said, if you h ate her why comment on her page?

Posted on Jun 22, 2010, 10:09:55 AM PDT
Music Lover says:
Alas!! Why has this come to this!! She is dope - no doubt about it. The others may plan it, but she earns it. Word to your mutha!!

Posted on Jun 23, 2010, 5:23:59 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 23, 2010, 5:29:10 AM PDT
Denis says:
Right Miley Cyrus has no talent - pfff and what are u dreaming of at night? - every damn record she made reached double and some of 'em even triple platin, in several countries ofc, (and "Can't Be Tamed" will follow among these soon) she has legions of fans of every age worldwide, writes her own songs, sings everything live, broke every Billboard record, did write her own biography by the age of 15-16, made Nicholas Sparks writing a Novel just for her, got nominated for a Golden Globe, held a speech at the Oscars, is by miles the biggest talent that Disney ever had, (and prolly will have) wins too many awards to keep counting, etc. etc.

So yea a star like her must be a huge embarassment to music - Haha that made my day dude, you must have a great taste in what u call music!

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 23, 2010, 5:59:01 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 23, 2010, 6:00:06 PM PDT
J.J says:
guys, why don't you keep it straight. This is a 17 y.o. and her album is much better than Chistina Aguilera 's Bionic by a mile. She doesn't deserve the HATE. Stop the Bullies! Get a life!

Posted on Jun 27, 2010, 9:10:57 AM PDT
Brady James says:
i agree music has dissaopointed me throughout 2010 the only shining spot was Mileys album, and i know she will be on the top of my list at the end of the year. xtinas album sucked!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2010, 4:29:46 AM PST
Oh pleeease! Miley's best album is only a fraction of talent compared to Christina or Billy Ray's
worst albums. She will NEVER be in their leagues. She won't be around in 10 or 20 years in music.
Maybe in movies or tv. That's really her only (kind of) talent.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Can't Be Tamed forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Jun 13, 2010
Latest post:  Nov 29, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

This discussion is about
Can't Be Tamed
Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus (Audio CD - 2010)
4.1 out of 5 stars (157)