Embark | Dog DNA Test | Breed & Health Kit | Breed Identification & Canine Genetic Health Screening
- BREED IDENTIFICATION: Embark screens for over 350 dog breeds, types, and varieties. Using a research-grade genotyping platform developed in partnership with Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, Embark offers the most accurate breed breakdown on the market.
- HEALTH SCREENING: Embark tests for 190+ genetic diseases including MDR1 drug sensitivity, glaucoma, degenerative myelopathy, and dilated cardiomyopathy, some of the most common adult-onset diseases in dogs. Keep your dog healthier & happier, longer.
- HIGHEST RATED: Embark's Breed + Health DNA test is the highest rated dog DNA test on Amazon.com.
- DISCOVER YOUR DOG’S RELATIVES: Find and connect with other dogs that share DNA with yours, including distant and close relatives. Only Embark will give you a percentage of shared DNA between your dog and others that have been tested with Embark.
- FAST, TRUSTED RESULTS: Built by experts, only Embark is partnered with Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine and is trusted by veterinary hospitals. Results generally between 3-5 weeks.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Know the risks. Be prepared.
Your dog’s DNA test has the potential to reveal information with life-saving implications. For example, your dog may be predisposed to certain drug sensitivities. Share this info with your vet in a downloadable report that comes with your results.
Get results twice as precise as other dog DNA tests.
Embark captures 200,000 genetic markers to tell you as much as there is to learn about your dog. Those who have tested with us before see the difference: We’re the highest-rated dog DNA test available with over 1,500 5-star reviews online.
Seeing the breeds your dog inherited will help you understand their personality along with what keeps them happy. Do they need a lot of exercise? Are they food-motivated? Do they like a good brain tease? Adapt your care routine based on their breed results.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.2 x 3.5 x 5.8 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : DNA301
- Date First Available : June 2, 2016
- Manufacturer : Embark Veterinary
- ASIN : B01EINBA76
- Customer Reviews:
Swab the inside of your dog's mouth, activate your kit, and send the sample in a prepaid envelope to our lab.