Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on April 16, 2012
It's a quality leather Passport holder with room for 3 cards and a flap that holds your cash. It's soft, it fits the Passport and the cards well (nothing falls out easily) and will be perfect for my trips overseas.
review imagereview image
on August 18, 2014
There's good and primarily bad for this holder/wallet. the leather feels slightly cheap. The worst part however is that the smell of the leather is HORRENDOUS!!! i had to throw this thing in a zip lock bag covered in baking soda for a few days. I had my passport in their for a day, and even the passport picked up a bit of the odor. The worst part is i accidentally bought two because i didn't pay attention to how many times i clicked the add to cart

There is some good (and where it gets stars). Conceptually, the design is a good idea. I like the slots for credit cards, and the pocket behind the card seems like it's just large enough to stick Euro in unfolded (haven't tested this yet)

in Summary, you get what you pay for, be prepared to deal with a stench.
on April 25, 2015
I like just about everything about this wallet. I bought it to fit a passport sized notepad in along with my credit cards and cash. It does the trick I even found room inside to fit a small pen to used with the pad. My only complaint with this wallet is that it is very soft leather. the wallet feels padded with pillow like lining material and the leather is way to supple. I prefer a hard more durable leather on my wallets. So far I have not had any issues though. Not sure if the soft leather will make it less durable but it feels weird to have such a soft cushioned wallet.
on January 19, 2016
The leather is really smooth, looks and feel genuine as advertised.

However, its supposed to fit a passport. It seems that the product development went like this: "how big is a passport?" "X size" "Ok, so let do this EXACTLY x sized". Your passport will barely fit it, especially if you carry two or three cards. Just a few millimeters would suffice. And if you ever have to carry two passports (an expired one with a valid visa and the valid one, for example), its just unfeasible.
on February 7, 2013
recieved passport holder today. It was shipped on time and looks like decent quality. But it does not match the description. it says Passport and USA on the cover, and the interior does not have slots for credit cards like the picture. it was not what I had ordered and may throw it out. I do not like to advertise that I am a traver. .
on November 19, 2014
Does what it's supposed to. The pockets are arranged so the cards don't fall out. It's snug, but not too much, so you can flip open your passport to the Customs officials without fearing your stuff will fall all over the consulate floor.

Comes in basic black. Quite handy and sturdy.
on May 9, 2015
The passport pocket fits one USA passport perfectly and the other side fits a few credit cards nicely. However, there is no good place to store cash in this wallet. The flap behind the credit card pockets is too loose to secure any cash. US bills will need to be folded in half to fit, and bills from other countries may have to be similarly folded (or not fit at all). Be extremely careful when putting your cash in here. I lost $80 somewhere because it must have slipped out of this insecure flap.
on August 11, 2015
It's okay. It is slightly a bit too tight for my passport. Quality is okay but then I was not looking for high-end leather accessories. The extra pockets are handy. I have no real complaints as for the price it works just fine.
on January 8, 2015
Nice wallet, but a bit tight when closing. Best part about leather, it does stretch so that'll clear up in due time. Just wish it were a bit taller to accommodate money. As it is, you have to fold the cash in half to fit in the pocket behind the card holder.
on July 19, 2015
This holder works well for my passport! I like that I can take in around with me and keep it protected from scratches. I do not like leaving my passport in hotel rooms, so, this smaller holders works well for carrying it around.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question