Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug, 14 oz, 1-hr Battery Life, Black - App Controlled Heated Coffee Mug
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Keeps your hot drink at the exact temperature you prefer (between 120°F - 145°F). Start with 135°F and adjust up or down.
- Up to 1 hour battery life on a single charge. Or keep the Ember Mug on the included charging coaster for all day use.
- Control with your smartphone. Pair with the Ember App to set your temperature, customize presets, receive notifications and more.
- Safe to hand wash. Made of stainless steel with an updated ceramic coating to reduce scratching. Ember Mug is IPX7 rated and fully submersible up to 1 meter deep.
- Ember’s 1 year warranty and 30-day return program valid only for purchases “Sold By” Ember Technologies or Amazon. Ember Technologies is the only authorized reseller for Ember products on Amazon. Warranty not valid for any other third party resellers on Amazon.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Items from popular brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ember is a design-led temperature control brand. The Ember Ceramic Mug is beautifully designed to be used in your home or at your desk, and keeps your beverages at the perfect temperature from the first sip to the last drop.
The Ember Ceramic Mug connects to the Ember app, allowing you to set your perfect temperature and notify you when it’s reached, personalize your LED color and create temperature presets for your favorite drinks.
A fully charged Ember Ceramic Mug will keep your drink at your preferred temperature for about an hour; use the included charging coaster to make it last all day.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Sets and holds the temperature of hot liquids really well. I set my coffee for 126F (52c) and it's at a good drinking temperature without getting colder. Good for all day sipping.
- The mug doesn't get too hot. It'll get warm but definitely no where what I would expect.
- The handle feels nice and I can slip 3 fingers in there. The edge is sharp but definitely not something to worry about and adds a bit of class to the presentation. I like the handle.
- The mug fits perfectly on the coaster so there's no guessing where it needs to be placed to charge.
- Non Slip
- Cradles the mug perfectly so charging is thoughtless.
- App allows you to change the LED brightness, Temp Units (C or F), Notifications
- You can change the LED of the mug. The only times I've notice this changing is just in case you have more than 1 and you want some way of identifying them. Also, it seems that when it doesn't detect any liquid and is not attached to the coaster, the LED will appear.
- - The normal LED color doesn't change, Charging (Green), White for Heating on Battery (?), Red for charging.
- Needs the App for full control
- Unknowingly, I'll drink it to the bottom. Due to it holding the heat so well, the weight, and the space between the liquid reflection and the actual bottom... Basically, I forget that this isn't a normal mug. I'll tip the mug up a couple seconds expecting more to come out.
- There's a warning about liquid on the coaster. It's a coaster. It's made to keep liquid off the table... It probably was needed to allow the mug to provide enough power to maintain the liquid at a certain temperature point while on the coaster. I just wish that Wireless charging worked for it.
- I'd like to have seen it a little bit wider to allow for some more liquid without being too full.
- It's a coaster only for this mug.
For being so functional and nerdy: I'd really like to have a couple things:
1. RGBW. On both the mug and under the coaster. An option to change the LEDS differently. For example: Red Charging on both the mug and the coaster. White on the coaster and the mug when full. Rainbow Spectrum. Think Razer Mug.
2. Waterproofing the electronics. Coffee or some other type of liquid is bound to find it's way to the pins. I'd really like to use it as a normal coaster and I'd like to not worry about condensation killing the coaster. I actively try to keep the mug dry but under normal wear and tear I got coffee splashed on the coaster. Just not on the pins yet and I use this daily.
I'm heavily considering butchering my RAZER Mug Coaster and Ember coaster and making this Ember mug RGB.
Not anymore! This mug keeps it warm to the last drop. It will stay charged for about an hour so great for when I run to a meeting, otherwise I just keep it setting on the saucer charger while I am at my desk. My only wish was that I could keep it a smidge warmer and also it heats from the bottom so the coffee at the bottom is really warm versus the top. I learned to just keep a spoon or stir stick handy to give it a quick stir. The set up is really easy and the mug is a really nice quality. If I win the lottery I am totally buying another one to use at home!