Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on February 16, 2018
My son really enjoys using these books to draw. He tends to like structure, so the step by step instructions are right up his alley. It gives him something very specific to draw when he's out of ideas. I got them for him when he was 5 and he's still using them occasionally now (just turned 7). He uses the Faces book the most, as opposed to the animals and "make a world".
on July 29, 2014
Our 5 year old absolutely loves these books. She loves to draw and this book has very easy step by step instructions to help her draw cool faces. Since there is no reading in the instructions, it is easy for her to follow the pictures and do one step at a time. Great for her creativity and to help her draw new things. I even went back and bought another one of Ed's books for her to try.
on January 13, 2017
We bought the book with sewn binding. The book is very good quality. I gave it four stars instead of five because many of the faces are so similar that I don't know if the count of faces is truly accurate. But they are cute and the book itself will undoubtedly last.
on March 12, 2017
Very helpful for someone like me with zip ability to draw!
on January 2, 2018
My 5 year old friend loves to draw and loves this book.
on January 4, 2014
I purchased this for my Granddaughter who is 8 years old.
I also purchased, "Make A World", and "Drawing Book Of Animals" for my other Grandchildren, 12 years old and 6 years old. They found them to be very fun and at the same time help their creativity and taught them some things that they found to be very exciting!
All they needed was the book, a piece of paper, and a pencil. They were happy for at least an hour!!

I highly recommend this book that will keep your child (or adult that always wanted to doodle!) occupied and at the same be so fun!!!
on July 16, 2017
My grandson loved it! My children also loved Ed Emberley when they were young. Great books for the novice artist.
on March 7, 2017
Cute! My granddaughter loves it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
LOVE Ed Emberley's books! I purchased these books to draw with my children, and when they try to draw the characters in his books, it always looks so cute. Looking at his book, it's actually really easy to follow and made for young children in mind. We plan to order more.
on June 12, 2015
As the father of a four year old who is definitely beginning to want to express herself artistically, I am drawn to Ed Emberley's drawing techniques. We're still working on circles, triangles and rectangles, but the subject matter presented is good both for starting that process as well as getting my child to express her own emotions.