- Series: Theology and Medicine (Book 6)
- Hardcover: 226 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1995 edition (July 31, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 079233342X
- ISBN-13: 978-0792333425
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #13,982,990 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Embodiment, Morality, and Medicine (Theology and Medicine) 1995th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Blue Marble Health" by Peter J. Hotez
Clear, compassionate, and timely, Blue Marble Health is a must-read for leaders in global health, tropical medicine, and international development, along with anyone committed to helping the millions of people who are caught in the desperate cycle of poverty and disease. Learn more | See related books