Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 610 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 919 reviews
on July 18, 2014
The first time I read this book 20 years ago, I was very inspired. This time I have an English-as-a-second-language student who is interested in Near Death Experiences, and who is trying to use the verbs she has been taught to speak in the past tense when necessary. I'm using this book for this dual purpose: it's written in past tense, is simple and inspiring, especially to the Christian mind set. When Betty Eadie died for 45 minutes on the operating table, she met the Presence of God which is individualized for each one of us; but she thought it was Jesus. That Majestic Being of Light did not correct her, but answered all her questions which were much more important for the stage she was in (and the stage so many of her future readers would be in when they find this book). It's a great book for Christians who are just beginning to peruse the subject of Near Death Experiences.
on April 8, 2017
This book changed my life, and helped me make the decision to get clean and enter a rehab program. Must read!!
on February 17, 2017
I purchased this book for my parents who are older now and have always taken death hard with depression and fear especially when their own parents died. This book seem to be very helpful for them to have a new and better perspective about the after life. It was highly recommended by a therapist and I am very happy that they are learning a new positive way to deal with and understand that death is not taboo it will happen to all and that there is a way to accept it positively and not allow it to disable those who are left behind. The book is an easy read very compact and enjoyable. It fits in a purse and Betty J. Eadie's experience is very inspirational and her message is helping my senior folks feel more accepting of death and the after life. Very pleased with our purchase. It shipped very fast and in great condition.

[...]
on June 12, 2017
had a copy that I loaned out but never got back. would recommend this book to anyone searching for answers about death and everyday life issues. the section about why some people have diseases or die early is mind blowing.
on January 30, 2017
I ran across this book by accident one day in the library. It absolutely changed my life! I have read it 8 times over a period of many years. I have purchased several copies of this book over the years to give to friends. Every book I have given away, I have heard wow! That book changed my life! It taught me more about life than about death. It opened my eyes.
on December 11, 2015
I love this book, it gives you hope, it gives your faith back to you in a world that is so uncertain any more. I have bought so many of these books through the years, and I keep giving them away to someone in need, so I have to keep buying for myself. whats a better gift to give someone than hope and faith afterall? nothing better.
on April 9, 2017
I've had this same encounter when I flat lined during my operation. This story is dead on. There is a Heaven and we all will see one day.

Great Book!
on April 14, 2017
After my mom passed, I read so many books to try and understand her mantra of "everything happens for a reason". Well that's not explained any better than in this book! This is he book that basically summarizes the principle that we are not bodies with souls, but we are souls with bodies. Must read.
on December 27, 2015
This is my second to!e reading this book. The first time was when my step=dad had been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, and the second time was Christmas through today. My mom passed away this past Thanksgiving, unexpectedly, and I've been having a very hard time with it. This book brought me each time so much comfort. The way she describes her experience is breath taking. I cried and I felt my heart fill with joy and faith that we do have a purposes and earth is not our home. We all go home someday to be with our define creator. Thank you Betty Eadle, for sharing your experience with us. I feel truly blessed. This book has touched my heart and has inspired me to do good for others.
on August 14, 2017
Loved this booked. So descriptively graphic and detailed which painted a great picture in my head. Would read again! Actually makes me feel better about death.