Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 619 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 929 reviews
on July 18, 2014
The first time I read this book 20 years ago, I was very inspired. This time I have an English-as-a-second-language student who is interested in Near Death Experiences, and who is trying to use the verbs she has been taught to speak in the past tense when necessary. I'm using this book for this dual purpose: it's written in past tense, is simple and inspiring, especially to the Christian mind set. When Betty Eadie died for 45 minutes on the operating table, she met the Presence of God which is individualized for each one of us; but she thought it was Jesus. That Majestic Being of Light did not correct her, but answered all her questions which were much more important for the stage she was in (and the stage so many of her future readers would be in when they find this book). It's a great book for Christians who are just beginning to peruse the subject of Near Death Experiences.
on April 8, 2017
This book changed my life, and helped me make the decision to get clean and enter a rehab program. Must read!!
on February 17, 2017
I purchased this book for my parents who are older now and have always taken death hard with depression and fear especially when their own parents died. This book seem to be very helpful for them to have a new and better perspective about the after life. It was highly recommended by a therapist and I am very happy that they are learning a new positive way to deal with and understand that death is not taboo it will happen to all and that there is a way to accept it positively and not allow it to disable those who are left behind. The book is an easy read very compact and enjoyable. It fits in a purse and Betty J. Eadie's experience is very inspirational and her message is helping my senior folks feel more accepting of death and the after life. Very pleased with our purchase. It shipped very fast and in great condition.

[...]
on August 26, 2017
Bettys experience is so real, exciting and comforting that death isn't to be feared, but anticipated with great joy, peace and above all love. It clearly shows us this earthly life is a test to determine if we love our Lord above all and our neighbor as ourself. Being self centered, not loving others and God above all may cause us to lose the glorious wonder of Heaven.
on June 12, 2017
had a copy that I loaned out but never got back. would recommend this book to anyone searching for answers about death and everyday life issues. the section about why some people have diseases or die early is mind blowing.
on September 22, 2017
This recounting of Betty Eadie's experience with life beyond death is not only an enormous comfort but eye-opening and reviving to the spirit. For anyone seeking reassurance or guidance on their journey I highly recommend Embraced By The Light.
on December 11, 2015
I love this book, it gives you hope, it gives your faith back to you in a world that is so uncertain any more. I have bought so many of these books through the years, and I keep giving them away to someone in need, so I have to keep buying for myself. whats a better gift to give someone than hope and faith afterall? nothing better.
on April 9, 2017
I've had this same encounter when I flat lined during my operation. This story is dead on. There is a Heaven and we all will see one day.

Great Book!
on April 14, 2017
After my mom passed, I read so many books to try and understand her mantra of "everything happens for a reason". Well that's not explained any better than in this book! This is he book that basically summarizes the principle that we are not bodies with souls, but we are souls with bodies. Must read.
on December 27, 2015
This is my second to!e reading this book. The first time was when my step=dad had been diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, and the second time was Christmas through today. My mom passed away this past Thanksgiving, unexpectedly, and I've been having a very hard time with it. This book brought me each time so much comfort. The way she describes her experience is breath taking. I cried and I felt my heart fill with joy and faith that we do have a purposes and earth is not our home. We all go home someday to be with our define creator. Thank you Betty Eadle, for sharing your experience with us. I feel truly blessed. This book has touched my heart and has inspired me to do good for others.