Embroidex Sewing Kit for Home, Travel & Emergencies - Filled with Quality Notions Scissor & Thread - Great Gift
- Low Return Rate: 73% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Sewing Storage & Furniture
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ★ THE PERFECT SEWING KIT - A sewing kit which contains only the most essential and best sewing notions (sewing tools) and that too in an easy to organize kit - to let you find anything that you need in a blink. Being a pro at quick fixes like replacing the button, repairing the seam of your shirt or mending the ripped hemline was never easier. So, be more self-sufficient and take care of small repairs yourself.
- ★ EASY TO USE - The case has easy-access elastic gripper areas for making it easier to organize and find the right notions when required. The kit has a scissor that can easily cut through a lightweight muslin to even a thicker cloth, a needle that can stitch on a variety of clothes and a seam ripper that makes picking out stitches incredibly simple. A kit that in a true sense makes your life easier
- ★ SMART AND COMPACT - Embroidex sewing kit has an elegant appearance - thanks to PU leather finish, and a compact design unlike other sewing kits available in the market - making it convenient to carry in style anywhere you travel. With this kit in your bag, you will never have to find a tailor for the basic repairs
- ★ A USEFUL GIFT - The sewing kit makes an amazing gift for Christmas Stocking Stuffers, a frequent traveler, a performing artist, mother, grandmother, a backpacker, Tween Age Girls - Brides and Bridemates - Hostess Gifts And Just about Everyone! The kit is equally good for use by both men and women, and is definitely something that people would love to use and will thank you for.
- ★ SUPERIOR QUALITY ALL-IN-ONE KIT- Do not be deceived by its compact size, the kit contains all the necessary tools that are required for performing basic repairs - be it a scissor, threads (12 colors), assortment of sewing needles, shirt buttons, seam ripper, thimble, needle threader tools (two) or a foldable tape. Every notion in the kit is made up of high-quality materials to make sure that they do not fail to perform their function in urgency.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you often have to struggle at the last moment to find a local tailor to get your button replaced, the seam of your shirt repaired or just to get a hemline adjusted?
Do you often get late for parties, office or any other events just because you are helpless and have no clue about how to do the quick fixes? Or
Do you just stop wearing many of your clothes because of these trivial yet crippling problems?
Not anymore! With this all-in-one yet compact sewing kit, you have the power and tools to quickly make the small repairs yourself. Carrying this essential kit offers you many benefits:
- Never struggle to find a thread, needle or a scissor - all tools organized in a small kit
- No more poking around a tiny matchbox-sized case with loose needles stabbing
- Never worry about finding a tailor for small repairs - could be really difficult when you are traveling
- Basic craft or embroidery work is easy even while traveling
- A Blessing for the performing artists - easy repair of any rip or tear that occurred during the performance or just before it
Why Buy Our Sewing Kit?
This sewing kit is an outcome of our years of experience in the sewing industry and thorough research on problems associated with the sewing kits available in the market. Our product stands for what you buy it for - hassle-free quick repairs with high-quality essential notions organized in a stylish case.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have found that the thread spools are poorly wound and thus extremely difficult to unroll properly. The needles spill easily from their plastic container, resulting in frequent searches for the fallen. Even the measuring tape is frustratingly small, rendering it impractical.
Overall a useful container, but many of the internal components will likely need to be replaced with more practical options.
I like: various colors of thread; assorted needles; a small scissors (though this might be a problem with airport security); and the needle threaders.
Makes me go "huh?": TWO needle threaders; only 2 straight pins and 1 safety pin vs a whole bunch of needles; no pale/med/dark gray thread which can be used to mend most anything.
Supplement with an assortment of safety pins, and maybe more straight pins, and you'll probably be OK. Even as is, though, it's potentially handy for emergency situations. I have put this in my luggage.
The case has a leather texture outside with a velvet inside.
The yarns are very frail and can be easily ripped in half with a single tug, no need for scissors.
The scissors are a nice solid metal.
The needles are in a plastic container that needs to be turned like a dial in order to extract a needle. At times it can be very hard to get a needle out since it gets jammed so often.
The needle threaders are made from what feels like aluminum paper glued to a thin wire.
I used to to sow on a button onto a shirt and everything worked as design. The only thing is, is the marked price does not equaling its REAL resale price(which should be 3$)
The thread is very thin low quality and frays so easily. Also there really isn't that much thread on each spool--I'm not going to measure for obvious reasons--but I thought there would be more.