Your Garage Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 221 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 232 reviews
on February 14, 2017
I received a sample of a very, very high end product called magic cream and it was truly magical in the way it made my face feel and look. So when I online to repurchase I almost fainted - seriously! $100 for 50mL or 1.69 ounces. Once my eyeballs popped back in my head I decided to do some research to find a comparable product since there was no way I was paying that amount of money. I started doing some research to see if I could match the ingredients and bingo! The ingredients in this cream and that overly priced magic cream are virtually the same - go figure. I decided to order it and give it a go. Let me just start off by saying that I actually prefer this $13 product to the overly priced product. Sounds crazy, but I actually felt like I got way more moisture payoff from this product.
1. It is creamy and applies to the skin without dragging or pulling. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy or heavy.
2. It has a clean smell - not chemical or floral
3. It has not caused irritation or break out - which is pretty impressive considering my skin is sensitive to new products.
4. I feel like it holds moisture into my skin all day. I no longer have to reapply moisturizer mid-day because of my dry skin.
5. Makes my skin feel soft and look fresh and dewy
I highly, highly, highly recommend this moisturizer - seriously - it compares better to a very high end magic cream for a fraction of the cost.
on November 14, 2016
I adore this cream, it feels so good on my ultra dry skin. It can make me break out in my T zone (creams with mineral oil do) so I avoid applying it in those areas, especially on the chin. Along with my makeup primer, it creates the perfect finish on my skin for my mineral makeup to "stick" and last longer. I only need a small amount for the dry areas of my face and I'm good to go. I can see why makeup artists love this product, it great for dry, flaky skin (as in my case treated with Retin A). If you have dry skin, I recommend it. FYI: It may be too heavy for oilier skin.
on May 26, 2014
My makeup artist used this cream on my face when I was modeling overseas in 2010. Whilst browsing the internet I came across the picture and immediately remembered the amazing cream he used. I HAVE FINALLY FOUND IT!!!! the best, silkiest, non greasy lotion. It makes my skin feel amazing and is great for under makeup and stuff. BUY THIS STUFF and if you don't like it...I'll take it...haha. But you WILL love it.
on November 21, 2014
I purchased this after a recommendation.

Not worth the price to me. It felt slightly greasy/oily/sticky. I'm looking more for a clean feel. I used this under my makeup, and/or to swab off eye makeup.

I won't purchase again. It's not the worst facial moisturizer, it's just not what I'm looking for.
on September 8, 2012
Scentless, smearless, smooth and unbelievably good, particularly for dry thirsty skin. Makes Neutrogena and Olay Night products look cheap and nearly ineffective by comparison. (Here is a comparison: hand made garlic aioli to Best Foods Mayonnaise)
No greasy mask-y feel; you just feel moister.
I'll shut up now but you need to try this.
on May 21, 2014
This has done my skin wonders. Much better than anything I have ever bought at sephora and cheaper too! Has a light and beautiful scent and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy! I have sensitive skin and I had acne for about 13 years - the secret to treating acne is a good diet, good sleep and good products that truly work for your skin- not layering it with chemicals. Highly rec.
on October 27, 2015
I really wanted to like this, as I had read great reviews and seen this in a list of best moisturizers, but unfortunately I had an allergic reaction---my skin was not moisturized, and instead got red, itchy and puffy/inflamed, and actually made my very dry skin worse! Will stick with something else, and try to avoid the combination of ingredients in this!
on January 24, 2017
Embryolisse is an awesome, multi-purpose moisturizer. Not too heavy, not greasy feeling at all, and absorbs quickly. It doesn't feel like you are clogging your pores. Great for travel as it works well for your face, neck, decollete, and hands.
on September 6, 2015
I recently booked a photo shoot for new business photos and hired a professional make up artist to do my make up. She had this product and used it as an additional moisturizer and primer. I loved the way it looked and felt, so I took a photo of the tube and looked it up when I got home, expecting to find a very expensive product. I was quite happy to see it is quite reasonably priced, and even happier to receive it and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. It's very creamy, has no scent, absorbs quickly, leaves a beautiful finish to my skin, and is a wonderful primer. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized all day long. Can't saw enough about this great product, and that's a lot coming from me, as I've tried thousands of products over the years.
on April 6, 2017
Absolutely the best moisturizer ever made!!! I don't say that often. This stuff is the bomb. My face has never looked so good with foundation on as it does now. I will never run out of this stuff. Please do not discontinue.