Top positive review
9 people found this helpful
Dewy Moisturized Skin That Will Not Break the Bank
on February 14, 2017
I received a sample of a very, very high end product called magic cream and it was truly magical in the way it made my face feel and look. So when I online to repurchase I almost fainted - seriously! $100 for 50mL or 1.69 ounces. Once my eyeballs popped back in my head I decided to do some research to find a comparable product since there was no way I was paying that amount of money. I started doing some research to see if I could match the ingredients and bingo! The ingredients in this cream and that overly priced magic cream are virtually the same - go figure. I decided to order it and give it a go. Let me just start off by saying that I actually prefer this $13 product to the overly priced product. Sounds crazy, but I actually felt like I got way more moisture payoff from this product.
1. It is creamy and applies to the skin without dragging or pulling. It does not leave your skin feeling greasy or heavy.
2. It has a clean smell - not chemical or floral
3. It has not caused irritation or break out - which is pretty impressive considering my skin is sensitive to new products.
4. I feel like it holds moisture into my skin all day. I no longer have to reapply moisturizer mid-day because of my dry skin.
5. Makes my skin feel soft and look fresh and dewy
I highly, highly, highly recommend this moisturizer - seriously - it compares better to a very high end magic cream for a fraction of the cost.