- Shipping Weight: 53 pounds
- ASIN: B00A4GQ8R4
- Average Customer Review: 376 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #273,091 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Emer Deluxe Foldable Gravity Inversion Table for Back Therapy Exercise Fitness
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full 180 degree inversion
- Upgraded easy ankle lock and release system
- Adjustable height for users from 4 feet up to 6 1/2 feet tall
- Stationary designed frame for easy storage
- 300 pounds maximum weight capacity
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Inversion tables have been a proven therapy that is recommended by physicians to alleviate back pain, increase flexibility, and improve joint health simply by using it for minutes every day. When inverting, the force of gravity counteracts compressions and decompresses the spine which assists to realign and rehydrate discs. Another advantage of using a inversion table is that it relaxes tense muscles and reduces nerve pressure mainly concentrating on the back, neck, and hips. Additional benefit of using inversion therapy is improved shock absorption and ligament strength for hips, knees, and ankles. Through inverted exercises it is also a great way to tone and develop core muscles leading to more flexibility and better performance. Built with a steel tubular frame the Emer EE-INVR-08B is durable and can support users up to 300 pounds and is also foldable for space saving and storage in mind. With the innovative design it offers a full 180 degree inversion and with the upgraded easy ankle lock and release system it allows the user to lock and release the ankle locks with ease and prevents further injuries. The thick Padded Backrest platform is built for comfort.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here we go: Pros
1. The Inversion table arrived 1 day earlier than expected (woohoo!) So great job on delivery
2. The product was sufficiently packaged so nothing was damaged.
3. The instructions were clear to me (ex carpenter and contractor now a Petroleum Engineer) so....
4. I took 10 minutes to unpack, dispose of recycleable materials in bin, vacuum up the bits and pieces and layout items
5. Install took me approximately 30 minutes from start to finish (and using for the first time....OMG! peace at last)
6. I'm 47 - 6'1" and weigh a whopping 250 lbs - Its well built and sturdy - no question about it
7. I found the system that locks your feet/ankles in place to be....comfortable or how about uncomfortably good???? Very secure, easy to reach, has a locking pin (I've attached it to a small wire so as to not loose it), and I like the contoured ankle holders.
8. I have researched inversion tables for about 2 months - tried the Teeter (great table, too expensive for my taste and what it does), the Ironman (didn't like the ankle/feet holder rig thing), the Body Champ table (my son owns this one - once again didn't like how the feet were secured), and that's it. For what I will use this for (hanging upside down) it is absolutely the best.
9. The table was $89.99 and the shipping another $33.64 for a total of $123.63 - If I were to go to my chiropractor that would cost at least $100.00/visit, massage therapist at least $80/visit, and if I went to an MD then that would run $125/office visit + whatever the hell else he could throw at me....So what I am saying is that for the money this is the best deal I've found in a long time.
1. (and there is only one....) The back U-frame has two exposed holes....my shipment was missing one of the plastic plugs for those holes. I have contacted the seller and have every confidence that they will ship immediately.
That's it people....if you have any questions please post and I will try to answer as quickly as possible.
Warning from personal experience: When I first got the table setup, I was too excited and ended up pushing my limits to the point of possible injury. Right after I set up the table I jumped on and leaned back to full verticle. The initial feeling was really great, my lower back was popping like a crazy straw. There was a cool liquid feeling flowing from my neck up to my ankles. After about 10 minutes of full verticle inversion I tipped upright again and that's when things got interesting. Within a few minutes the muscles in my back siezed up so tight that I had no choice but to lay down on the couch for the rest of the day. I was down for the count for almost a full day. I attribute this to the fact that my back simply wasnt used to being elongated in that way. No damage was done, but it was definitely a system shocker. Since that experience I have been doing shorter intervals at less extreme angles and found my sweet spot. Its a great feeling once you get used to it. I recommend it to those people looking for a way to make up for sitting at a desk all day.
The table arrived quickly and there was only one very minor broken part. One of the floor caps that clip onto the table leg was busted, but it didnt matter. I just use a floor coaster from my old desk and it works great. For the price, this is the best table you can buy. There is no reason to spend $400 on something you are just curious about trying out and adding into your lifestyle.