Emer Deluxe Foldable Gravity Inversion Table for Back Therapy Exercise Fitness
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full 180 degree inversion
- Upgraded easy ankle lock and release system
- Adjustable height for users from 4 feet up to 6 1/2 feet tall
- Stationary designed frame for easy storage
- 300 pounds maximum weight capacity
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Here we go: Pros
1. The Inversion table arrived 1 day earlier than expected (woohoo!) So great job on delivery
2. The product was sufficiently packaged so nothing was damaged.
3. The instructions were clear to me (ex carpenter and contractor now a Petroleum Engineer) so....
4. I took 10 minutes to unpack, dispose of recycleable materials in bin, vacuum up the bits and pieces and layout items
5. Install took me approximately 30 minutes from start to finish (and using for the first time....OMG! peace at last)
6. I'm 47 - 6'1" and weigh a whopping 250 lbs - Its well built and sturdy - no question about it
7. I found the system that locks your feet/ankles in place to be....comfortable or how about uncomfortably good???? Very secure, easy to reach, has a locking pin (I've attached it to a small wire so as to not loose it), and I like the contoured ankle holders.
8. I have researched inversion tables for about 2 months - tried the Teeter (great table, too expensive for my taste and what it does), the Ironman (didn't like the ankle/feet holder rig thing), the Body Champ table (my son owns this one - once again didn't like how the feet were secured), and that's it. For what I will use this for (hanging upside down) it is absolutely the best.
9. The table was $89.99 and the shipping another $33.64 for a total of $123.63 - If I were to go to my chiropractor that would cost at least $100.00/visit, massage therapist at least $80/visit, and if I went to an MD then that would run $125/office visit + whatever the hell else he could throw at me....Read more ›
Warning from personal experience: When I first got the table setup, I was too excited and ended up pushing my limits to the point of possible injury. Right after I set up the table I jumped on and leaned back to full verticle. The initial feeling was really great, my lower back was popping like a crazy straw. There was a cool liquid feeling flowing from my neck up to my ankles. After about 10 minutes of full verticle inversion I tipped upright again and that's when things got interesting. Within a few minutes the muscles in my back siezed up so tight that I had no choice but to lay down on the couch for the rest of the day. I was down for the count for almost a full day. I attribute this to the fact that my back simply wasnt used to being elongated in that way. No damage was done, but it was definitely a system shocker. Since that experience I have been doing shorter intervals at less extreme angles and found my sweet spot.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Honestly, I would use this product more if the foot clamps were more comfortable. When I clamp in, the rollers kind of dig into my ankles and make the experience a little painful. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Your Forte Products
I and my wife use this very literally every day. I have waited until I have had this for nearly a year now. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Richard L Jones
I appreciate the quality of the Emer Deluxe Foldable Gravity Inversion Table for Back Therapy Exercise Fitness and also very much the low price. Read morePublished 2 months ago by matilda
Purchased for my husband. He enjoys it! It works really well for his back.Published 4 months ago by Stephanie Ike
Received without support arms. Efforts thru Amazon, and subsequently a manufacturer's website suggested by Amazon, resulted in a promise to forward the missing parts. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Rick B.