Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Emerald Cashews, Sea Salt and Pepper, 12 Count
Flavor: Sea Salt and Pepper|Size: 12 Count|Change

on February 8, 2016
Actually, I love the CONTENTS, as I prefer the large, 38 oz containers of these that I bought for years, but which now are unavailable anywhere I can think to look for them. can't even get the competitor's brand in the large containers. SO, I buy these because I'm hooked on them, but the total cost is about 50 to 60% higher than what I used to pay for the large container cocoa roast almonds.
on September 4, 2014
These are very, very tasty and we cannot find them in local stores anymore. However, at this price, we won't be buying anymore either.
on April 5, 2014
Love the Sweet & Salty mix. I have tried this one (original) and the cinnamon & sugar mix. Both are good and help satisfy a sweet tooth. Has been good for me trying to cut my carbs.
on October 12, 2015
Delicious, unique, and hard to find in retail outlets.
on July 20, 2015
Excellent - received on time and my husband is enjoying the cashews!
on November 8, 2015
product stale
on October 7, 2013
these are really good, as are most of the Emerald nuts. They are lightly sweet, not overly sweet, and mixed with salty. Very tasty.
on February 21, 2014
I have NEVER enjoyed mixed nuts before I have had the joy of eating Emerald Sweet and salty Nuts!!! GREAT !
on January 4, 2014
These are difficult to find in town. My husband loves them. I think that they could be a bit less salty.
on August 15, 2013
I've purchased these a couple times from my local big box store, and was hoping to find them at a better value on Amazon. The Cocoa Roasted are my favorite, but sometimes I like to change things up a little and these are pleasant. Sure, it tastes like somebody added something to them...that's because vanilla roasted almonds don't just grow like that - somebody has to add the flavoring! Our whole family enjoys these, as well as my co-workers who have snagged some!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.