- Paperback: 200 pages
- Publisher: Warner Books; Reissue edition (September 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0446671827
- ISBN-13: 978-0446671828
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 83 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #76,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Emergence: Labeled Autistic Paperback – September 1, 1996
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 83 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I recommend watching the real Temple Grandin on YouTube; there are many clips of her talking at autism conferences and animal treatment conferences, as well as a five-part BBC documentary. I like her outlook.
I want to read "Animals in Translation" next. It's her latest book, I think, and a friend told me it is a great book.