Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Emergence: The Shift from Ego to Essence
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(5 star). See all 35 reviews
on March 21, 2017
A very good predecessor to her current release. This fully explains emergence and our role in the new era of massive change. No fear tactics, but confirms our role as loving cocreators as God created us to be. We are the answer collectively, we are the saviors and we are the spark of universal change.
on April 27, 2014
My life is transforming and transcending after reading this book and taking Barbara Mark Hubbard's course on it.
A must read for anyone who wishes to become a happier and better person and contribute to making the world a better place. Barbara Marx Hubbard is truly a visionary, and when she was a candidate for the nomination for Vice President of the U.S. in 1984. her idea for a Department of Peace to replace the Department of War, where heads of nations could meet and discuss what is working well in their countries was genius.
on April 7, 2014
Barbara Marx Hubbard describes her spirituality as "Evolutionary Spirituality." If you like her work, or if you're aware of and interested in "Awakening" or "Ascension," you might find this book inspiring and satisfying. In her usual reader-friendly style, the author shares her personal experience in transcending the ego to a more expansive and universal state of awareness. She describes and "labels" her personal experience with the intention of enabling readers to understand how they too might achieve "emergence." This book changed my own perception of the author from essentially one of "futurist" to one of a spiritually wise woman, an advanced soul.
on August 11, 2012
Barbara Hubbard's Emergence is her review of her decades-long search and couple-of-years-long stumbling along the way to Higher Self... combined with reflections and instructions for the reader to walk that Way him- or herself. This is very solid instruction and spirituality unbound to any religious tradition, and should be acceptable to the open-minded in all traditions. This book is now in my top ten all time.
on August 5, 2012
A little text but very powerful message with steps to change your mere existence to what we all came here to be. Barbara Marx Hubbard is a master who shares the easy step by step techniques to become what you already are. I use this book with groups of women and never tire of teaching and sharing the process.
on June 22, 2014
When I read this book it changed my life. It validated many of the concepts I had begun to put together in my own mind in my search for the meaning of life. I recommend to anyone asking the big questions about life or if they may be feeling they just don't fit in in this world. It will befit everyone who reads it.
on June 9, 2016
useful. inspiring. life changing.
on June 19, 2014
Barbara puts words, understanding and clarity to the natural process I've been going through. She has also given me much hope for the future. Thank you.
on March 20, 2013
A great investment to keep around for the rest of your life. Really hits on some important aspects. Easy read
on May 2, 2014
I cannot say enough about what this book could do to improve the lives of every person on earth if enough people would read it and follow it.