|Item Weight||13 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 3.9 x 3 inches|
|Item model number||DTC-XLN-609|
|Assembled Height||3 inches|
|Assembled Length||12 inches|
|Assembled Width||3.9 inches|
|Number of Lights||15|
|Fixture Features||Charging time: 20H(by solar) / 5H(by dynamo) / 5H(by USB), Radio frequency: FM76-108MHz, LED Life Time: More than 10000 Hours, LED brightness: 2500mcd, Use time: lamp 7H or flashlight 32H or radio 18H or siren 7H, Built-in battery polyme: 3.7V 1500mAh, Solar panel: 5V 90mA|
|Shade Color||White adjustible arm that swings 180 degrees for various uses including fixed desk lamp or portable floodlight.|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
Emergency Radio with Solar and Crank Charger, Solar Emergency Light, Cool LED Desk Lamp with Phone Charger, Loud Siren with Flashing Emergency Beacon, USB Port, LED Flashlight, and 3-year Guarantee! When Not Serving As an Office Desk Lamp, the Powersafe Lifetool Lights Your Way, Protects You with a Portable Security System, Keeps You Updated on the News and Weather, Entertains with Your Favorite Music, Charges Mobile Devices and More - Watch Our Video, Search DTC Lifetools At Youtube!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Great Christmas Gift! Emergency Radio, Environment-Friendly, Cordless, Solar Rechargeable Desk Lamp and Personal Security System that Never Needs Batteries. It Also has a Dynamo Hand Crank for times when Direct Sunlight is Not Available. And a Third Option is to Charge the Unit via Computer with the USB Cable (Included). The Ultra-Bright Lights are Guaranteed to Last 3 Years as They Have a Life of More than 10,000 Hours.
- CHECK OUT OUR VIDEOS (search DTC LifeTools on YouTube) - This LED Desk Lamp has 12 Ultra Bright LED Lights with a Dimmer Switch to Allow for Settings of Any Brightness. Perfect Whether You Want a Relaxing Ambiance, Reading, Study, or Table Top Projects that Require Exceptional Lighting. These Super-Bright LED Lights Provide a Pure White Glow that Can Fill up a Room. The Flip-out Arm of the Tool Rotates 180 Degrees to Allow for Use as a Floodlight for Special Projects Such as Working Under the Hood of Your Car, Changing a Tire along the Roadside After Dark, and Even Perfect Lighting for Shooting Videos for YouTube - Just Strap it to a Tripod or a Pole and You Have a Beautiful Bright White Light Source! The Uses for The PowerSafe Seem Only to be Limited by One's Own Creativity.
- Solar Emergency Light: The LED Flashlight Consists of Three Ultra-Bright LED Lights for a More Focused Beam of Light When You Need it. To Turn on The Flashlight Simply Slide the Switch with Your Thumb. When You do, if You Happen to Spot Something "Alarming" Just Slide the Switch in the Opposite Direction to Activate the Bright Red Flashing LED Emergency Light and Extremely Loud Siren! Even if it's a Only Critter Rumaging Through the Trash You Are Likely to Scare it So Bad that it Never Visits Your Garbage Again!
- DTC LifeTools is Dedicated to Bringing You the Highest Quality Emergency, Security, and Safety Tools Available. So How Does a Desk Lamp Qualify as a DTC LifeTool? The Emergency Radio Can Provide a Source for Weather Updates when Camping and Hiking. The Bright Red Flashing LED Solar Emergency Light with a Siren that Sounds Just Like a Loud Car Alarm Has more Possibile Uses than Can Be Listed Here. A Few Such Scenarios Include SOS or Distress Calls in Survival Situations While Out in the Wilderness, If the Battery Goes Dead from Long-term Use, Just Leave it In the Sun for a While and Turn it On Again. The Security Uses Can Also Include Walking Alone at Night, Crossing Campus After Dark, Walking to Your Car After Work - If a Would-Be, Purse Snatcher, Stalker or Prowler Does Come Along Just Flip a Switch and Watch them Run. And Don't Forget Older Loved Ones Who Live Alone in an Apartment or Condo. If they Need Help and Can't Call Out, All they need to do is Turn on the Alarm
- Reminder for Prime Members, Purchases Over $35.00 are Eligible for Free Shipping! (Check Above for Eligibility) The Package is Designed for Gift Giving with User Guide and a Molded Plastic Container Inside the Box So Those Package-Shaking, Gift-Guessers Can't Tell What it is.
Does Your LED Desk Lamp Just Sit There Doing Nothing Most of the Time? Not Anymore!
The PowerSafe LifeTool is a cordless, rechargeable solar emergency radio useful in any environment. It is fully portable so you can take it where ever you go. Use it at home, the office, dorm room, and even just walking through a dark parking lot at night.
LED Light Options: The PowerSafe has 12 ultra-bright LED lights recessed into the flip-out arm of the tool. The arm rotates 180 degrees for use as a floodlight. At 90 degrees, the recessed lights are perfect for study, reading, and other desk top work. The switch is a dial so you can choose any brightness level.
Solar Emergency Radio & Security System: A one-of-a-kind security system that has an ultra-bright, flashing LED solar emergency light and a siren that sounds like a loud car alarm. Imagine these Scenarios:- On a weekend in a half-deserted dorm room a simple flip of a switch can chase a would-be intruder away.
- Walking to your car after work can be easier with your personal alarm.
- Hiking through the wilderness, twist an ankle and cannot walk. The siren alerts others from the next ridge over.
- Your mother slips in her apartment and can't get up...well, you get the picture.
Jobsite Radio & More: Weather updates, listen to favorite music, charge mobile devices, floodlight to change a tire or check under the hood, a USB cable and port to charge the unit by computer and a hand crank dynamo for absence of sunlight.
Three Year Limited Guarantee: All functions are guaranteed to work for up to three years under normal use. Contact DTC LifeTools and we will replace it for free.
Click the Buy Button to Get Yours Today!
Top Customer Reviews
It charged off of my computer very rapidly, I would say this tool is well worth the investment I am going to mail it to a friend of mine who lives off grid and will add her comments in a week or so.
The flashlight is much like the desklamp, far more than merely adequate illumination.
Once again I would reccomend this to anyone who needs this type of tool which is completely self contained, and requires no outside power source.
The hand crank works as advertised,but I would only use this feature in an emergency situation.
I mailed this to my friend in Oklahoma who lives completely off grid, she loves it, uses the lamp on a nightly basis, andit has become her only cell phone charger, She also loves the radio feature, as entertainment is minimal where she is located, and even at half charge has proven to work adequatly at night.
I plugged it in to charge with my computer and it is still going strong 2 days later.
The security alarm is very penetrating and my dog does NOT love it, but it is a great feature to have, in fact I may have to purchase another one of these to have one in my car as well as at home.
I encourage you to check out all of the DTC life tools, they carry an excellent line of products.
This is a REALLY nice desk lamp! I have it by my computer most of the time. But the other night I took it over to show some friends how neat it was and when we got home I dropped a box and everything spilled out.... So I grabbed by "desk lamp" and had a GREAT flashlight to help me find everything I dropped. I love the radio and I know that when we have our power outages the charging feature will come in handy.
It is very sturdy and solidly built. I know you will enjoy it
I ordered this product on Nov 6, 2013 just to prepare for the winter storm hitting the northeast. I hoped the light could save us in case of a power outage. However, since we are facing a very cold winter this year and the snow storm started hitting us. I recently took the light out, ready to use. When I opened the box, there was only one bar on the light. I turned on the radio to give it a try. Unfortunately, 5 minutes later the power went out. The radio stopped. Then I put the light under the sun to charge. Day by day passed, there was still no power to be charged. I bought a dead DTC Solar Emergency Light. Since 2 months have passed, I have no idea if I could return the product. I should buy a much cheaper light instead of trusting some good rate on this product. Bad luck!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It never fully charged even in full sun. I returned it. Too bad. Had nice features.Published 22 months ago by Kerry Searle
This is multi purpose lamp. Packed with so many features that justifies its price. I love how can I control the brightness by just turning the knob. And radio also comes handy. Read morePublished on July 1, 2014 by Davis
Lets hope I don't need it for awhile but when I do it will be worth it! ! ! !Published on June 1, 2014 by mishap
I wish that it charged up a little faster, but it was great when the power went out. The radio is a little hard to tune and adjust the sound, but certainly functional with good... Read morePublished on May 30, 2014 by Nashville Nancy
Hi -- this came fully charged, so for the first week it was a terrific desk lamp and radio. But then when I tried to recharge it in a sunny window...no luck. Read morePublished on May 19, 2014 by Brooks
I have used this lamp for one month and I really like it. It's very useful and multifunctional. Although the button on the lamp is little bit uncomfortable when I have to turn... Read morePublished on May 13, 2014 by Mike
Just so much stuff this lamp can do... love it and planning to buy one more for my car.Love the solar charging, great for camping.Published on April 20, 2014 by Abhinav Jain
It's a pretty cool product given that it's a battery with a light, or a light with a battery! It's green for the environment since it has solar in it. Read morePublished on April 16, 2014 by Amazon Customer
“I was actually just looking for a night lamp, to use for my kindle reader and laptop working at night. Read morePublished on April 16, 2014 by that guy