- File Size: 1838 KB
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Practical Survivalist Press (March 26, 2012)
- Publication Date: March 26, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007P73SF0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,084,610 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Emergency Food Storage - A Primer On Long Term Food Storage And Emergency Preparedness Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good reasoning for & why to store up. Good basics, but not "how to"..Published 20 months ago by Ted
very happy with order! very happy with order! a must have for anyone's library shows I am not ready at allPublished 22 months ago by DEBBIE MADDOX
I did not like this book because it goes into why we need to store food way too much, if we bought the book chances are that we already know why we should store foodPublished on June 10, 2014 by Daniel Trudeau
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Sustainable Living
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Safety & First Aid
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Safety & First Aid