- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Education Publishers; 6 edition (January 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444120131
- ISBN-13: 978-1444120134
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 1 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,360,593 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Emergency Medicine: Diagnosis and Management 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Anthony F.T. Brown MB, ChB, FRCP, FRCS(Ed), FACEM, FCEM, Professor, Discipline of Anaesthesiology and Critical Care, School of Medicine, University of Queensland, Brisbane Senior Staff Specialist, Department of Emergency Medicine, Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital Brisbane.
Mike Cadogan MA(Oxon), MB, ChB(Ed), FACEM, Staff Specialist in Emergency Medicine, Department of Emergency Medicine, Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital Perth