- Series: Emergency Medicine (Tintinalli)
- Hardcover: 2016 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional; 6 edition (October 14, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071388753
- ISBN-13: 978-0071388757
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 2.8 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #908,978 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Emergency Medicine: A Comprehensive Study Guide 6th edition 6th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Dr. Tintinalli is a world-reknown emergency physician actively practicing at the University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill.
Gabor D. Kelen, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland
J. Stephan Stapczynski, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?