- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.7 x 1.1 inches ; 2.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00BSXAH06
- Item model number: MC-ERTAPE1X12BLK
- Average Customer Review: 281 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Emergency Repair Tape, Self-Fusing Silicone Tape, 12' x 1", Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For use in emergency repair for automotive, plumbing, and marine applications
- Silicone rubber material for resistance to heat, solvents, and chemicals
- Bonds to self within 24 hours at room temperature
- 700 psi maximum operating pressure for sealing leaks under pressure
- Operating temperature range of -85 to +500 degrees F
|Lower Temperature Rating||-85 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Upper Temperature Rating||500 degrees_fahrenheit|
|Dielectric Strength||400 volts|
|Full Cure Time||24 hours|
|Item Thickness||0.020 inches|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces|
|Number of Items||1|
|Tensile Strength||700 pounds_per_square_inch|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||ER Tape|
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This ER Tape roll of silicone rubber self-fusing emergency repair tape is 1" wide and 12' long and is suitable for use in emergency repair for automotive, plumbing, and marine applications. The black color silicone rubber tape is resistant to heat, solvents, and chemicals and bonds to itself within 24 hours at room temperature to form a water and air tight seal of up to 700 pounds per square inch (psi). This tape has an operating temperature range of -85 to +500 degrees F and meets Underwriter Laboratories (UL) 510 standard for electrical insulation. This tape is suitable for applications such as sealing automotive coolant hoses and home plumbing pipes or for insulating electrical connections.
ER Tape is a brand of Rowe Industries, which manufactures silicone tape and insulated wire. The company, founded in 1985, is headquartered in Toledo, OH.
Item Thickness String: 0.020 inches | Item Width String: 1 inches | Item Length String: 12 feet | Color: Black | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?