|Item Weight||14.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 12 x 8 inches|
|Item model number||840-2|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Emergency Zone 840-2 Urban Survival Bug Out Bag Emergency Disaster Kit, 2 Person, Black
|Price:||$118.41 + $21.58 shipping|
|You Save:||$16.58 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- You never know when disaster will strike. Don't be caught unprepared
- Both kits contain USA made SOS brand food and water, US Coast Guard approved for a 5 year shelf life
- All supplies are conveniently packaged in a discrete and nondescript black backpack
- Protect yourself, protect your family
- Here is the bottom line...we stand behind our products; If for any reason whatsoever, you are not happy with the kit, we will make it right by you
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Don't stand out in a crowd and don't advertise what is in your bag. When you need to lay low and blend in, use the Urban Survival Bug Out Bag.
Carry everything you need to survive
Whether it's an earthquake, a house fire, or civil unrest there's always a chance you'll need to leave your home at a moment's notice, i.e. 'bugging out'. That is not the time to be gathering what you need.
The Urban Survival Bug-out Bag is built with your needs in mind. Store your bug-out bag at home, work, or in your car; and always carry a peace of mind.
- Discrete design
- Weighs less than 15 pounds (2 person)
- Available in 2 and 4 person kits
Take a Closer Look Inside
- 118 Piece First Aid Kit.
- 2x N95 Masks.
- 2x Reflective Sleeping Bag.
- 2x Emergency Poncho.
- 1x Tube Tent.
- 2x Hand Warmers.
Food and Water
- 2x 3600 kcal Food Bars.
- 12x 4.2 ounce Water Pouch.
- Both US Coast Gaurd Approved for 5 year shelf life and made in the USA.
- 1x Folding 1 liter Water Container.
- 5x Water Purification Powder.
- 1x Water Purification Instruction Sheet.
Hygiene and Sanitation
- 2x Toothbrushes.
- 1x Toothpaste.
- 2x Toothbrush.
- 1x Toothpaste.
- 1x Comb.
- 1x Razor.
- 1x Shampoo.
- 1x Soap Bar.
- 2x Feminine Pad.
- 1x Washcloth.
- 1x Toilet Paper (roll).
- 1x Sewing Kit.
- 2x Glow Sticks.
- 1x 5-in-1 Survival Whistle.
- 1x 5 millimeter x 50 feet Rope.
- 1x Duct Tape.
- 1x Pair of Work Gloves.
- 1x Multitool Knife.
- 1x Playing Cards.
- 1x GI Can Opener.
Emergency Preparedness Guidebook
- 1 x 48 PageEmergency Guidebook.
- 1 x Pencil.
- 1 x Weatherproof Zip bag.
Light and Communication
- 1x Dynamo Radio/Flashlight.
|Quick Start Emergency Kit||Family Prep Survival Kit||Urban Survival Bug Out Bag||Stealth Tactical Bug Out Bag|
|Available in 4 Person||✓||✓||✓|
|Dimensions||15.2 x 11.4 x 7.6 in||15 x 10 x 17.5 in||15 x 10 x 17.5 in||14 x 11 x 21 in|
|Kit Weight (2 Person)||8 lbs||15 lbs||15 lbs||27 lbs|
|Food and Water||Entry||Complete||Complete||Advanced|
|Hygiene and Sanitation||Entry||Complete||Complete||Advanced|
The following list shows the number of each item for the 2 person kit. In parenthesis will be the number for the 4 person kit if different. ORGANIZATION: Black backpack (2) Zip lock bags x5 Waterproof document container WEATHER PROTECTION: Reflective sleeping bags x2 (4) Adult size poncho x2 (4) 2 person tube tent (2) Hand warmers x2 (4) FOOD AND WATER: US Coast Guard approved 5 year shelf life 3600 calorie bars x 2 (4) US Coast Guard approved 5 year shelf life 4.2 oz water pouches x12 (24) 1 L water purification powder x5 Folding 1 L water container for purifying water purification instruction sheet LIGHT AND COMMUNICATION: Dynamo AM/FM radio/flashlight/mobile phone charger Light sticks x2 (4) HYGIENE: Toothbrush x2 (4) Toothpaste Comb Razor Shampoo Soap Feminine pad x2 Washcloth Toilet paper roll Sewing kit. 61 PIECE FIRST AID KIT: Band aids Dressing Butterfly closures Cotton tip applicators Towelettes N95 masks x2 (4) Self-adhesive bandage Tweezers Trauma scissors Pair of medical grade nitrile gloves MISC SUPPLIES: 10yd duct tape 5 in 1 survival whistle 50 ft rope Leather palm work gloves Multi tool knife Playing cards GI can opener Pencil 48 page Emergency Preparedness Guide
Top customer reviews
If you are going to be using these as workplace bug out kits in order to get home or to your family rally point, I would recommend adding a knife, multi-tool, a second collapsible water bottle w/ filtering tabs, 2-way radios, sunscreen, lighters, a second first aid kit, a second emergency radio with charging capability, compass, flashlight and batteries. If you are using this as a bug out bag to leave your home, I would add everything previously mentioned along with change of clothes, personal hygiene items, and additional food/water.