Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on August 12, 2012
My fiance and I love this honey mustard. He gave his mom a bottle and now even she is hooked on it! It's great on chicken, ham, and roast beef. The mustard is sweet with the right amount of tang to make you want to come back for more. It's quite thick too. My local store doesn't always have it so amazon was the next place to look. Great product! Try it- you won't be disappointed!
on April 24, 2017
My wife loves this brand and we can't find it for sale anywhere locally.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 20, 2010
This is a delicious mustard but watch out because it is quite zesty and you need to be aware of this in case you have a sensitive stomach. I liked it a lot, but it was too hot for my husband. So, I mixed it with some mayonnaise and it was just fine then. It sure cleaned out my sinuses on the first taste of it.So when you use it you will probably be wise to use just a little at first.
on March 19, 2014
This honey mustard is the best I have ever found! Very smooth and robust flavor, and no artificial ingredients. WELL worth the price!
on November 9, 2017
This is bar none the best honey mustard I've tasted. Very hard to find but worth the search.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 19, 2009
This is a very good-tasting mustard, and I enjoy ordering it in mini-bulk through Amazon at a good decent price. My neighborhood grocery store can't always keep it in stock.
on December 16, 2013
the mustard is fantastic however the last two times I ordered it you sent me something else the wrong mustard so Amazon is not so great but the mustard when you get it is wonderful
on March 4, 2010
Have been using Emeril's mustard for quite some time. I initially bought some at my local supermaket. The mustard has a creamy, pleasant taste. Not too hot, etc. I use it most on sandwiches, but use it as a dipping sauce for chicken wings, etc.
I found that I could purchase a six pack of Emeril's Honey mustard for just a little more than one bottle at my supermarket, which makes it a great deal.
on March 1, 2009
Emeril's Smoooth Honey Mustard, 12-Ounce Unit (Pack of 6) this is the best i've ever tasted , great in and on everything !!
on September 7, 2013
this is the best honey mustard I've ever had. I'm a little obsessed with it. It's a perfect blend of sweet and zesty, and it's not that overly sweet honey mustard I find a lot of brands to be. I highly recommend this on chicken nuggets. YUM!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question