|Item Weight||9.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.3 x 6.4 x 3.1 inches|
|Item model number||1624055|
|Manufacturer Part Number||1624055|
Emerson Auto LED Parking Signal
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Removes the danger and guesswork from parking your vehicle inside your garage
- Sign pulsates with flashing light when tapped by your vehicle's bumper
- 4-feet tall post with ultra-bright LED light for visibility night or day
- Sturdy non-slip base with folding extenders for stability
- Includes 2 "AG13" button cell batteries
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My wife rolled her eyes upon seeing the parking signal for the first time, but she hasn't bumped my lawn mower since. I think she secretly likes it. I know that my mower is happy !!!
1) Added 4 small "Cube-shaped" brick pavers as weights upon the plastic "X" Base for MUCH better long term floor location stability.
2) Flasher lights seem to be ultra-sensitive; certain sound waves generated within the garage will trigger both of them flashing such as loud talking, and noises while using a hammer, power-drilling, power-grinding, power-sawing, the shop-vac, and when accidently "slamming" shut the garage's side-entry door.
1) They FUNCTION VERY WELL for their basic intended purpose.
2) Relatively low priced.
3) The included coin cell-type batteries seem to be lasting a long time so far.
And it is the best, dumbest, handiest little product I have purchased in a long long while that I probably should have just made my own with a block of wood and an old fishing pole. I don't even use the top piece - the cute little stop sign part. If I had children, then I would. Nevertheless, just the plastic stick poking up in the air... touch it and you're parked.
Applied duck tape, of course, and tried to get a few more months of life out of it, but it snapped at another place. So now I'm replacing it - and NOT with this make!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We bought a second one so we one for each side of the garage. Perfect.Published 9 days ago by Cynthia Moll
When you open the garage, sometimes lights start blinking due to wind. So, you stop the car. But that is not where you really want to stop the car.Published 2 months ago by Shankar Raman
base is too small and light, so it constantly falls over. I have a different with a criss/cross base that works just great.Published 3 months ago by D. A. Cooper
Little light weight had to tape it down to the floor.Published 3 months ago by Chandrika J. Lotwala, P.T.
This was a NEED! For the price you can't go wrong, it lasts surprisingly long time -- I have one for each car to avoid hitting the garage wall.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this one---old one got bumped too much by me, and broke. This one ----plastic by the batteries broke off, and couldn't get it out entirely. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Anonymous