Industrial Deals Prime Book Box Our favorite denim: shop women's jeans nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. New LG V35 ThinQ | $699.99. Save with Prime Exclusive Phones. Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo All-new Show Mode Charging Dock Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(5 star). See all 126 reviews
on July 21, 2017
Unit is well built and easy to use too. Similar to my previous 8 year old Emerson microwave. Only complaint, the interior light is not as bright and front panel is not back-lighted for night time usage.
11 people found this helpful
on September 22, 2017
This unit works great and broiler unit on top is nice to have, great for browning items. Great investment and I would do it again.
12 people found this helpful
on October 31, 2017
I love this microwave so much that after 8 or9 years of use, I replaced it with the same one. The paint started wearing off inside this year. The microwave still was working well. It’s very fast cooking!
8 people found this helpful
on December 18, 2017
This was an up-grade to what we had in my home and a good one at that. We are so excited about the way we can set the time and the food comes out perfect and we do not have to keep putting the food back in.
7 people found this helpful
on June 20, 2018
Noisy, good, I can hear it from other rooms. Door latch is pretty stiff, have to slam door, but no separate button to push to open door, just jerk it open. I haven't used the browning function yet. Press a timer button and it starts cooking. 1100 watts is less than my former high-dollar Panasonic, but seems to cook more evenly. The turntable is slow and noisy. I haven't figured out all the functions, yet, but I only have used it to make tea, warm leftovers, and bake potatoes. Tray is the usual heavy glass.
Noisy, slow turntable, stiff door latch. Cooks evenly, instant start, no extra buttons, no stupid "Your meal is ready scrolling message". The timer window is bright and easy to read.
2 people found this helpful
on December 29, 2017
So far, I love this. I haven't tried the grilling, yet, but will update after I do. The basic operation is smooth and easy. I looked for one that turned on the light when I open the door and not just while cooking. Nice size, fits under my corner cabinet perfectly with plenty of room in front of it to move food around. Push a number, you get that many minutes of cooking. Easy 30 second start one-touch warmup, too. Very convenient.
10 people found this helpful
on March 29, 2018
Great microwave, has some great features like the grill function. Also I like that it will automatically turn itself off and restart and reset itself if its overheating. I accidentally forgot to put water in one of those bottle sterilizers you put in microwave. It could have caused a fire or caused the plastic to melt but the microwave turned off. Its big enough to use with sterilizers.
on December 3, 2017
this is my first "Microven" and I have to say this is cool, but read the manual it has a 50/50 setting were it cooks with BOTH Microwaves and the Oven fun light show.... but It cooks just fine with the oven part and the microwave part works well like a microwave. but the beeping holly hell I wish I could turn that off.
on June 25, 2018
I am really liking my new Microwave! My built in one stopped working so I had to get something to warm my coffee in! Lol It actually works better than the built in one. I highly recommend this microwave!!
on October 23, 2017
Very nice microwave for the price, it has a lot of nice features, the only downside it doesn't have a 30 sec. extend button, but no biggie.