Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Emerson Quiet Kool EARC15RSE1 SMART 15,000 BTU 115V Window Air Conditioner with Remote, Wi-Fi, and Voice Control, White
- Dimensions: 25.4" D x 23.6" W x 17.9" H | Window opening maximum width (in.): 41 | Window opening minimum height (in.): 19 | Window opening minimum width (in.): 28 | Product Weight: 105.82 lb
- 15, 000 BTU window air conditioner with slide-out chassis cools a room up to 700 sq. ft.
- Energy Star unit uses less energy saving money on utility bills (11. 8 EER)
- Wi-Fi and Voice Control enabled - works with Alexa and Google Home
- 1-2-5 years ! (1 year labor, 2 years parts and 5 years compressor)
- Flexible options include Cool, Dry, Fan and Auto Mode
Frequently bought together
Exclusive items from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
The Emerson Quiet Kool SMART 15, 000 BTU window air conditioner with slide-out chassis is the perfect cooling solution for your home or office. Designed for a room up to 700 square feet, convenient features include electronic controls with 3 speeds, flexible cooling options and a 24-hour on/off timer. With Wi-Fi, you can control and monitor your AC with your smartphone while you are on the go. This model also works with Alexa and Google Home devices. After a simple setup, enjoy hands-free comfort by using voice commands to control your AC. Plus, you'll enjoy peace of mind with our 1-2-5 years : 1 year labor, 2 years parts and 5 years compressor. Emerson Quiet Kool portable air conditioners are a great way to beat the heat and stay comfortable.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I THREW IT IN THE WINDOW WITH EASE BECAUSE IT IS SO LIGHT. THAT IS WHEN I NOTICED I CAN SEE LIGHT THROUGH THE BACK OF WHERE THE FAN IS. THE ENTIRE INSIDE DUCTWORK IS STYROFOAM, NOT EVEN THE CHEAPEST OF RIGID PLASTICS, STYROFOAM!!
WHEN I TURNED IT ON I THOUGHT IT WAS LOUD, BUT IT WAS ABOUT TO GET EVEN LOUDER. I CRANKED IT TO MAXIMUM AND THE COMPRESSOR KICKED ON WITH A BIG DRONING NOISE THAT IN NO WAY WAS "QUIET" LIKE THE LABEL SAYS.
THEN, A MOMENT LATER, THE PLASTIC FACE STARTED TO VIBRATE AS BAD AS ONE OF THOSE CRAPPY LITTLE HONDAS WITH 1,000,000 WATTS OF BASE SHAKING ALL THE PLASTIC TRIM ON THE CAR. I DUCT TAPED THE BOTTOM TIGHTLY DOWN AND AROUND THE BOTTOM OF THE UNIT TO STOP THAT VIBRATION.
NOW THE FILTER IS VIBRATING LOUDLY BEHIND THE GRILLE. I CAN'T TAPE THAT IN PLACE, SO I SLID IT OUT AND TRIED TO DEFORM IT SO IT WOULD SLIDE IN NICE AND TIGHT. I BROKE IT INSTEAD. IT SEEMS TO VIBRATE THE LEAST IF IT SLIDE IT ONLY HALFWAY IN. WE'RE DOING GREAT NOW....
WE TRIED TO SLEEP WITH IT ON LAST NIGHT. TRIED. THE DRONE FROM THIS THING WAS PENETRATING MY SKULL AND GIVING ME A HEADACHE, BUT I WAS HOT, SO I PERSEVERED.
EVERYTIME THE COMPRESSOR KICKED ON IT WAS SO LOUD AND ABRUPT THAT I WOKE UP, EVERYTIME.
THE CONTROL GOES UP TO 7. SEVEN?? YES, SEVEN. AND THAT'S NOT VERY COLD EITHER. I'M NOT SURE WHICH PISSES ME OFF MORE, THE NOISE OR THE FACT I'M BEING KEPT FROM GETTING COOL ENOUGH. EXCUSE ME, "KOOL" ENOUGH.
I NOT ONLY WANT TO PULL THIS OUT OF THE WINDOW, I WANT TO TIE IT TO MY JEEP AND DRAG IT AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD TO PUNISH IT.
I thought perhaps that something was wrong on my end so I called customer care and they had me pull the plug for 30min to reset it, when it was just plugged in only hour ago brand new. While waiting I looked at different models of quite Kool and found that multiple people had the same issue. So it's not a user issue, it's a manufacturer issue with a subpar control board. When I started shopping around for a replacement I found other vendors (TLC, black and Decker, Ect) that were selling the exact same model under their brand name with the exact same issue with the control going crazy.
Do not but this junk or any of the other name brand version of this exact same model in any BTU rating. I've combed through just about all the reviews to find them all suffering from the same issue. Some people were unfortunately stuck with the purchase unable to return it. Please don't throw away your money.