|Item Weight||4.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||46.2 x 5 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||CT36|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Have one to sell?
E. Emerson Tool Co. CT36 36-Inch All-In-One Contractor Twin Straight Edge Bench Clamp and Tool Guide
|Price:||$57.92 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$6.08 (10%)|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Companion to the Contractor series, the Contractor Twin is a doubled sided clamp with one side facing down to clamp
- Thanks to their lower profile, twin clamps are especially effective when used in pairs for glue ups
- Space between jaws is 36-1/4", width is 4-1/4"
- Contractor Twin Clamps are designed specifically for assembly projects but can also be used as a basic straight edge clamp
- One clamp faces down to hold your work table, the other clamp faces up to hold your project
- Pairs of Twin Clamps simplify assemblies and hold work pieces for planing or sanding
- Recessed tracks accept Contractor series Saw Plate, Router Plate and Stop Block but will not work with A, Twin or Ultra series accessories
- Nylon jaws hold work piece securely and are predrilled for accessory Wide Jaws and Tall Jaws
This fits your .
This item’s packaging will indicate what is inside and cannot be hidden.
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Companion To The Contractor Series, The Contractor Twin Is A Doubled Sided Clamp With One Side Facing Down To Clamp To The Workbench And One Side Facing Up To Hold The Work Piece. Thanks To Their Lower Profile, Twin Clamps Are Especially Effective When Used In Pairs For Glue Ups, Assemblies And To Hold Pieces For Planing And Sanding. Space Between Jaws Is 36-1/4", Width Is 4-1/4".
From the Manufacturer
The E. Emerson All-In-One Contractor Twin Straight Edge Bench Clamp and Tool Guides are designed specifically for assembly projects. The twin has two clamps built into one aluminum straight edge. One clamp faces down to hold your work table while the other clamp faces up to hold your project. The Twin is especially effective when used in pairs. They simplify gluing up drawer and other assemblies and hold your work piece for planing or sanding. Clamp you’re standard All-In-One straight edge to a piece of stock held securely by a pair of twins and you’ll have an extra set of hands when cutting or routing. The clamp lever has three power levels so you can pull together any wood stock with over 600 psi in the third position. The addition of the Tall Jaws accessory increases the clamping surface to 3 ¾ inches wide by 1 1/4 inches high. Although designed for assembly applications, the Twin also functions as a straight edge tool guide. The Contractor Twin will accept the Contractor Saw Plate, Router Plate and Stop Block accessories.
Top Customer Reviews
By K. brennan on May 27, 2013
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
this works very well I used it on a do all bandsaw , the price is good and the fence works with out any problem
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more about Amazon Giveaway
This item: E. Emerson Tool Co. CT36 36-Inch All-In-One Contractor Twin Straight Edge Bench Clamp and Tool Guide