Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.14 shipping
+ $17.94 shipping
Emile Henry Made In France Mixing Bowl, 10.2", Flour White
|Price:||$59.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR technology (high resistance)
- DURABLE.SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze; ceramic kitchenware does not scratch, does not craze and is durable for everyday use.
- BEAUTIFUL COLOR. Emile Henry ceramic tableware brings style and color to your kitchen. Pieces can be used in the oven, in the refrigerator or left on a countertop.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Emile Henry Made In France Mixing Bowl, 10.2", Flour White
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Consumer First Trading LLC||Amazon.com||MT BAKER MERCANTILE||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10.3 x 10.3 x 6 in||10.3 x 10.3 x 6 in||12 x 12 x 7 in||8.5 x 8.5 x 4.9 in||12.99 x 12.99 x 6.3 in||11.02 x 11.02 x 5.79 in|
Emile Henry presents a collection of beautiful, oven-safe, ceramic mixing bowls designed to be kitchen staples for mixing batters, salad dressings or marinades; for storing leftovers; for whipping up eggs and for serving salads and pastas. These all natural, mixing bowls feature deep sides so bakers and cooks have ample working room to stir, mix and whisk. Like Emile Henry ovenware, the three new mixing bowls are so durable and heat resistant that they can go safely go in the oven, the microwave and dishwasher and can withstand the rigors of kitchen use without chipping or cracking. The interiors of the bowls are glazed in the crisp Emile Henry blanc. The exteriors are glazed in the Mediterranean colors. The simple lines and translucent glazes are both elegant and striking making the Mixing Bowls lovely serving bowls and kitchen accents.