Other Sellers on Amazon
Emile Henry Made In France Oak Ruffled Square Baker
|Price:||$44.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.4 x 9.4 x 2.8 in||9.06 x 10.63 x 2.56 in||9.06 x 11.02 x 11 in||10.2 x 14.2 x 2.8 in|
Bake delicious and nice desserts in our ruffled square dish. One of the advantages of ceramic is the even heat distribution. This slow, even cooking allows your cakes to rise for a perfect result every time ! For something a little cooler, prepare and serve your mixed salads, chocolate mousse or tiramisu ... All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.