- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Emile Henry Made In France 9 Inch Pie Dish, White
|List Price:||$45.00 Details|
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.01 (11%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||2.5 Pounds|
|Product Care Instructions||Oven Safe, Freezer Safe, Microwave Safe, Dishwasher Safe, Hand Wash|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- Emile Henry iconic pie dish in Nougat features fluted sides for an simple, even crust
- 9-inch dish is ideal for baking pies and quiche
- Heavy weight efficiently conducts and retains heat
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Emile Henry Pie Dish
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. Our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy.
Emile Henry Fluted Ceramic Pie Dish
The beauty and performance of Emile Henry's elegant pie dish elevates pie baking from ordinary to art as it insulates and evenly distributes heat during baking. The result - a feast for both the eyes and the palate.
- 1.5 quart capacity
- Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR technology (high resistance)
- Superior heat retention. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- Resistant against temperature change. For use in the oven up to 500 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- Durable and scratch resistant. Extremely hard glaze and does not craze. Durable and chip resistant for everyday use.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
Emile Henry provides all natural, durable, shock resistant elegance for the modern kitchen
Made in France from Natural Materials
Made from HR Ceramic (High Resistance) which diffuses the heat gently and evenly.
Use in the oven up to 515 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
Compare with similar items
Emile Henry Made In France HR Modern Classics Large Rectangular Baker, 13 x 9", White
Emile Henry Made In France Flour Ruffled Square Baker
Emile Henry Made In France HR Modern Classics Square Baking Dish 8 x 8" / 2 Qt, White
Emile Henry Modern Classics Small Rectangular Baker 11x9, 11 x 8, Twilight Blue
Emile Henry Covered Rectangular Baker, Flour
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Everything Kitchens||Chefs Corner Store|
|Color||White||Sugar White||Flour White||Sugar White||Twilight Blue||Flour|
|Item Dimensions||10.2 x 10.2 x 2.2 inches||13 x 9 x 2.95 inches||9.4 x 9.4 x 2.8 inches||10.63 x 9.06 x 2.56 inches||11 x 8 x 2.95 inches||13.5 x 9.5 x 5.8 inches|
For five generations, the Henry family has been making tableware and bakeware in Marcigny, France. True to tradition all Emile Henry pieces are carefully crafted from Burgundy clay, found naturally in the region. The mineral-rich clay is combined with 100% natural ingredients to create a product unsurpassed for even heat distribution. Through the unique Ceradon process, each piece is fired with an extremely durable glaze that gives the finished product a naturally non-stick surface- which will not scratch from use or cleaning. All Emile Henry product is freezer, oven, broiler, microwave and dishwasher safe. Emile Henry is now proud to introduce a new line of dinner and cookware that combines hearty tradition and natural technology with modern form and hues. With the Urban Colors Collection, Emile Henry renews everyday oven and tableware with new shapes and colors. Warm, earthy tones: Slate, Sky, Sand and Figue, and Nougat are the perfect addition to the modern home. Emile Henry's iconic Pie Dish gently diffuses heat to the heart of the dish, cooking evenly and making your recipes even tastier. Terrific for pies, clafoutis, and more, the pan measures 9 inches in diameter.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Bad JuJu on December 18, 2016
It came nicely packed, but I did ask myself "its this all it is" when I looked at it. Almost $40 seems like a whole lot of money for something I don't use that often.
I baked a pecan pie in it and it was easier to get out of the pan than any others I have made in other pie plates. Not four times easier. I don't see myself investing in any more Emile Henry items unless I am desperate again.
**Just a suggestion to maker/manufacturers.... Because the bottom is unglazed, please don't put a sticker there. Took quite a bit of time to get it off.
I've been using this for about 9 months now, and thought I'd leave an update. It looks just as beautiful as the day I received it, and it's been used A LOT! As with ALL Emile Henry products, clean-up is a dream! I've done Chicken Pot Pie, apple, pumpkin, berry, cream pies and quiches in it, and nothing EVER sticks. Because it's made of Burgundy Clay, it holds the heat extremely well, so you can still enjoy your pies warm without having it affect your crust or making it soggy. I've got several pieces of Emile Henry, and I love them all! Don't hesitate to buy this beauty - I honestly wish I'd done it sooner.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 29, 2020