Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 29 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33 reviews
on May 28, 2016
Works well for my daughters eczema. I don't enjoy the smell, but that doesn't matter. It tookso much effort and trial and error to grind something that works for her. Thanks Emily!
on March 27, 2017
Very gentle on baby's skin. Does well at keeping baby skin soft and calm.
on April 22, 2017
This product cleared up my son's eczema in about two weeks of consistent use. I have tried many other products, and this is by far the best one.
on May 9, 2016
Worked in like a week for dry skin it doesn't smell to good but the important part is that its organic and natural products that I trust using on my son he is 4 months now
on March 26, 2016
Love that it is all natural. Makes the skin soft, but didn't reduce eczema which is the reason I bought it.
on September 6, 2016
I'm in love with the Emily skin soother product that I purchased. My 2 year old daughter's skin has improved immensely in a very short period of time. I couldn't be happier!!
on February 10, 2016
It cured my daughter's baby acne within days. The stuff truly works and is a household staple.
on May 27, 2017
These products do help with irritated skin. I have to wash / use hand sanitizer up to 40+ times a day. Works well.
on January 3, 2017
I tried the manuka honey, cream-based eczema alternative/non-steroid medicine and my skin hardly responded. This one does wonders! And I like that it's oil based because that's great for moisturising. So happy to have found it.
on December 12, 2016
Unfortunately iit didn't work for my kid eczema

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.