Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on April 12, 2017
I loved this as a 10 or 12 year old. I was thrilled to see it still in print. So I bought it for a gift for a friends daughter. They are excited about reading it to her and then having her read it on her own when she gets older. I will probably buy another one for myself.
on April 30, 2015
Originally purchased this for my own children when they were very young and as I couldn't part with the original in the house, purchased another all these years later for first grandchild. A beautiful story, well written and conducive to nurturing a sense of wonder in the reader. A great bedtime storybook.
on August 18, 2015
An excellent children's book that will speak to adults as much as children. It explores the nature of reality and how death is an integral part of life. An uplifting, fun book. Jane Roberts' novels take us on a journey beyond our accepted view of reality. In this children's tale, both adult and child go journeying together!
on August 20, 2013
This is the only children's book Jane Roberts wrote. It is an illuminating tale of a Spiritual adventure in Emir's journey to Be-come his Best Self. I raised my kids on it, and now am giving the gift of it to my grandson!
on March 13, 2014
This book explores concepts of life and death and creation and time. A wonderful presentation of why death can be a good idea overall for all beings in the earth.
on February 13, 2013
This book, written by Jane Roberts, helps put some of the "Seth Material" into simple child-like terms and situations. A great bedtime storybook. Sadly, there are only a few black & white illustrations. Overall, a good book tho.
on June 24, 2014
my mother bought me this book when I was little. my copy got wet so I needed to replace it! still a great read!!
on April 8, 2014
I love this book! I am giving this as a gift for others--children through adults. This books has a story and a message.
on July 23, 2011
A tale about the Creation of the World, the garden of Eden, the invention of death, equality between human, animal and plant kingdom. Non denominational, a magic story to explain to children their responsibility towards their planet, their parents and peers, their own fate.
on February 20, 2013
Nice little story that lets us know how nature works. Easy reading and easy to read multiple times. This little gem stays on my shelf.