Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
Something went wrong. Please try your request again later.Follow to get new release updates and improved recommendations
About Emma Whitcair
Emma Whitcair is a writer with a passion for travel and cooking. She was educated in the ivory tower of an East Coast, Ivy League institution, and loves to play tennis, swim and run. She lives with her husband of seventeen years and her teenage daughter in a quiet suburban hamlet. Emma Whitcair is a pseudonym.
1 11 1
Titles By Emma Whitcair
Propose, Celebrate, Delight: Romantic & Fun Ideas For Marriage Proposals, Birthdays, & Anniversaries Sep 2, 2013
Fun, Creative, Romantic and Truly Magical Ideas
Propose, Celebrate, Delight is a warm, ingenious guide with a wide variety of suggestions to inspire an extraordinary marriage proposal, birthday, or anniversary celebration. Use this book to create the memories of a lifetime and make your partner feel special. The recommendations for romantic settings and experiences in this book range in cost from free to very expensive and are coded accordingly. Choose an idea that is right for you, your loved one, your budget, and your locale.
In her engaging and approachable style, Emma Whitcair explains how to implement each idea, why they work, and how you can tailor them for the occasion at hand. Armed with this information, you will find success at delighting your loved one!
From the Introduction:
- This book is for you if you are in a relationship—whether you are dating someone, about to pop the question, or have been married for years. It is a primer of romantic ideas to help both men and women find a unique way to propose marriage, commemorate a birthday or anniversary, celebrate Valentine’s Day, or show your love for someone “just because.”
In this book, you will find a wealth of ideas for romantic situations that you can plan, plus descriptions of how to tweak the idea to make it perfect for a birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, or for popping the question. Icons before each entry indicate the general cost of an idea, and whether it requires travel or is something that you can do locally.
- For the Extroverted Couple
- Allure of the Great Outdoors
- Above it All
- Beneath the Surface
- For the Adrenaline Addicts
- For the Technorati
- For the Wordsmith
- Foodie Paradise
- Water, Water Everywhere
- At Home and Intimate
- Public Displays of Affection
- Last, Not Least: Purely Proposal Ideas
- Wrapping It Up