Emmanuelle writes the glitteringly erotic, the Gothic, the comedic and the wry. Tales to enchant, delight and disturb.
She lives with her husband (maker of tea and fruit cake) and her little haggis pudding terrier (connoisseur of bacon treats and squeaky toys).
Authors inspiring her writing include Fay Weldon, Angela Carter, Sarah Waters, Michel Faber, AS Byatt, and Donna Tartt.
Her 'Cautionary Tales' are inspired by the dark superstitions of Russia and Eastern Slavonic Europe.
- recommended by Bustle.com
'Highland Pursuits' is a sparkling romp, set in the 1920s.
- recommended by Bookbub for lovers of Downton Abbey
'Gentlemen's Club' entices with the forbidden eroticism of the Victorian age.
- named by Stylist Magazine as a 'mind-blowing' read
'Baby Love', Emmanuelle's latest release, is a bittersweet comedy, of love lost and found.
Join her on Facebook - at Emmanuelle's Boudoir
or on Goodreads
* Stylist Magazine : a mind-blowing read
* Bustle.com : 'funny, brutal, and irreverent, dark and cheeky'
* Chapter and Verse Reviews
Just the right kind of kinky Victoriana. Refreshingly affirmative embracing of female desire.
A very 'naughty' bit of spice indeed.
After reading this fiery novella I'm wondering why I haven't been reading more of this genre.