Emmi's Essentials Empty Glass Spray Bottle, Adjustable Mist Trigger Sprayer, Dropper and Decorative Label ~ Large 16 oz. ~ Dark Amber (1)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SUPERIOR SPRAYER ~ Adjustable, premium-quality sprayer won't break after just a few uses. Easy-to-hold with an ergonomic, no-slip trigger, our bottle stays firmly in your hand. Tight-lock closure keeps trigger attached to bottle. Rotating nozzle adjusts to dispense a fine mist or a stream of liquid. Attached strainer keeps the sprayer mechanism from clogging. Sprayer will not leak if bottle tips over.
- BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE ~ Large, 16 oz. amber glass bottle is easily refillable, BPA-free and UV-resistant. Safer than plastic, makes a superb companion for natural green cleaning with essential oils, barbecue spritz, plant misting, gardening, DIY beauty products...the list is limitless! Eco-friendly, and re-usable, solutions will not absorb or leach into glass and remain fresher longer by minimizing UV rays.
- REUSABLE LABELS AND DROPPERS ~ One-of-a kind kit has plenty of room to write down your favorite recipes with included reusable 3 x 4 decorative label. Simply label your solution with a dry-erase marker (sold separately) and wipe away to write something new. A 3 ml graduated transfer droppers is also included. Perfect for precise measuring of essential oils.
- HANDY GUIDE ~ As a big thank you, you also get our Emmi’s Essentials exclusive “88 Essential Oil Uses for Your Home” guide chalked full of do-it-yourself household recipes you can mix up in your new bottle using essential oils and common household ingredients. Don’t forget to check out Emmi’s Essentials Family of Essential Oils (sold separately) to round out your green cleaning kit.
- **DISCLAIMER ~ Not recommended for use with olive oil, cayenne pepper or any other liquids that do not have a similar viscosity to water.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Perfect companion for natural, green, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) cleaning.
Emmi's Essentials 16 oz. Amber Glass Spray Bottle is the perfect size to make your own DIY cleaning solutions with common household items such as vinegar, baking soda, castile soap, and essential oils. Along with our decorative, reusable label to identify the contents of your bottle and our 3 ml transfer dropper, the uses are limitless. Use over and over to…
You can buy basic cleaning ingredients inexpensively. But the same pre-made cleaners cost much more. Stock up on a few basic supplies, and your DIY cleaners cost just pennies.
Tired of using products around your kids and pets that containing potentially dangerous chemicals? Our Amber Glass Spray Bottle allows you to use natural products you’d see in most kitchen pantries. What you see is what you get…or in other words, you KNOW the products you are using and you know they are safe!
Protect the Essential Oils
If you add essential oils to your cleaning solutions (which we highly recommend to make them smell wonderful and benefit from the natural antibacterial properties) the amber glass protects the essential oils from degrading and becoming rancid. Our bottle allows you to store your mixtures longer to avoid waste.
Don’t Miss Out
Order your Emmi's Essentials Amber Glass Spray Bottle by clicking the "Add to cart" button now. We are so confident you will love this kit that we offer it to you with a risk-free, 365-day, manufacturer’s warranty.
And while you're at it, why not order two? When our exclusive “88 Essential Oil Uses for Your Home” guide arrives with your bottles, you’ll discover you need way more of our beautiful amber glass spray bottles to cover all the new recipes you want to try!
Showing 1-3 of 85 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The spray nozzle stopped working. I lowered my five stars to two stars since the spray nozzle stopped working in less than 2 months. I'm going to try to see if, there's a clog somewhere and rinse it out with some hot water but right now, I just have a paper weight and I been using this product to condition my hair, so it's vey disappointing. I'm back to searching for a mist bottle that works longer than 2 months.
Why would you even choose to use a glass spray bottle? The high-quality sprayer has a filter to keep your sprayer clog-free and working consistently.
First, the amber glass spray bottle helps protect the integrity of what's in the bottle from breaking down due to damage from light or the sun.
Second, when you add chemicals or non-chemical recipes into a plastic bottle, you run the risk of dangerous chemicals leaching into that recipe. If it's something you use on your body, you're putting those toxins on your body.
Third, using essential oils in a plastic spray bottle will cause the scents to seep into the plastic and change the scent of anything else you want to use the bottle for.
Frankly, you can search online for recipes for anything you want to make yourself. Windshield de-icer, all-natural cleaning recipes, natural hair sprays, air freshener, deodorizers, etc! With just a few clicks, you can find some great stuff to put into your amber glass spray bottle. The possibilities are endless.
I highly recommend Amber Glass Spray Bottle by Emmi's Essentials and know you'll be as happy with your spray bottle as I am with mine.
I'm a product review blogger and I received this product in exchange for an honest review.
I decided to use it for my homemade Everything Cleaner which is a blend of white vinegar, castille soap, water, and essential oils (tea tree and lemon at the moment) because I use it to clean everything, hence the name. One of the challenges of DIY cleaners is that when essential oils are involved they will float to the top and your bottle will need frequent shaking during use. Every plastic bottle I have used has leaked when I do this which is very annoying. This glass one did not! With the amber color too, I know the oils are better protected from degradation. Which means products using essential oils will have a longer efficacy stored in them. The sprayer itself is plastic but is high quality and sprays beautifully. I haven't noticed any plugging and it mists like a dream!
The spray bottle comes well packaged and includes a pipette and a decorative label you can use if you need one. If you make your own cleaners like I do or perhaps you've gone no-poo and have a conditioning rinse in a spray bottle (which I also do) this is an exceptional option. While it'll be a pricey investment at first the long-term, non-disposable quality will make up for it many times over. I'm going to be buying more as soon as I can fit them into my budget.
Notes: I received a complimentary product in exchange for this honest review.