- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: The Monacelli Press; 1st edition edition (April 21, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580930972
- ISBN-13: 978-1580930970
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 1.3 x 12.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,900,662 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.00 shipping
Emotion As Promotion: A Book of Thirst Hardcover – April 21, 2005
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rick Valicenti is the founder and principal of Thirst, an internationally recognized design consultancy founded more than twenty years ago. The firm is also known for typography and has designed a new font, Infinity, for this book.
Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sit in the park reading it carefully, you will find the most compelling portions of the book are those describing thirst failures in detail. Salvation lies here for the reader, both designer and client.