- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: The Monacelli Press (April 21, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1580930972
- ISBN-13: 978-1580930970
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 1.3 x 12.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #231,885 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Emotion As Promotion: A Book of Thirst Hardcover – April 21, 2005
The 30 Best Self Help Books
This list reflects books that have saved lives and have sold millions of copies. Learn more on AbeBooks.com
About the Author
Rick Valicenti is the founder and principal of Thirst, an internationally recognized design consultancy founded more than twenty years ago. The firm is also known for typography and has designed a new font, Infinity, for this book.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Sit in the park reading it carefully, you will find the most compelling portions of the book are those describing thirst failures in detail. Salvation lies here for the reader, both designer and client.