- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Malor Books; 2 edition (July 4, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1933779829
- ISBN-13: 978-1933779829
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #704,479 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Emotion in the Human Face 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Paul Ekman is co-author of Unmasking the Face (Malor Books, 2003) and more than thirteen other titles. He is professor emeritus of psychology in the department of psychiatry at the University of California Medical School, San Francisco and a frequent consultant on emotional expression to the FBI, the CIA, the ATF, as well as the animation studios Pixar and Industrial Light and Magic.