- File Size: 1954 KB
- Print Length: 240 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1537339346
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: BOLD LIVING PRESS (August 27, 2016)
- Publication Date: August 27, 2016
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01L5PSDA2
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,028 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$19.99|
Save $11.02 (55%)
Emotional Abuse Breakthrough: How to Speak Up, Set Boundaries, and Break the Cycle of Manipulation and Control with Your Abusive Partner Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
"Children of Blood and Bone"
Tomi Adeyemi conjures a stunning world of dark magic and danger in her West African-inspired fantasy debut. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book is invaluable and I highly recommend it. It has helped me tremendously and I know I will come back to it as part of my healing process now that my son and I are safe from our abuser. It is a valuable took not only for those who may currently be (or have been) in an abusive relationship, but for anyone as it explains how it starts, warning signs, etc. A definite MUST READ.
1) Compassion from someone who doesn't judge you and understands your predicament.
2) Clarity - you need to begin by understanding what emotional abuse it and how it affects your well-being.
3) Clear, safe and empowering steps to take. As you learn what's actually going on, you'll need to take empowering steps toward greater health. You need to know what those steps are and where to begin.
This book is an EXCELLENT resource. A great place to begin, written by someone who obviously has the compassion and clarity to be an effective guide for people who are suffering from emotional abuse.