|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $5.00 (56%)
Emotional Abuse: A manual for self-defense Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The author truly understands how abusers and people without empathy operate inside and out, and his writing is clear and concise while still being professional and informed by years and years of experience in the field of mental health. If you're looking for something that will help you understand why you feel the way you do, I hope you give it a shot.
You may not get this book for yourself. There may be someone else you're worried about, who has gotten into a relationship that triggers your alarm bells. This book clarifies the red flags you can barely articulate.
I've worked with Zak Mucha for years, and have found him to be eerie in his accuracy at spotting unspoken dynamics. He's also startlingly effective.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health
- Books > Self-Help > Abuse
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Mental Illness
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Mental Health > Sexual Abuse
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Counseling & Psychology > Pathologies