- Hardcover: 159 pages
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan; 1st ed. 2018 edition (March 17, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3319756524
- ISBN-13: 978-3319756523
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,402,070 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.50 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Emotional Banking: Fixing Culture, Leveraging FinTech, and Transforming Retail Banks into Brands Hardcover – March 17, 2018
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Banking is under threat. Despite access to fast-paced technology known as FinTech, an antiquated business model and internal organizational paralysis do not allow for the creation of a truly beloved brand and are stifling change. To survive and thrive when their competition is catching up, banks must understand the principles behind Emotional Banking―a cultural change concept that brings the consumer to the center of rethinking banking products and delivery.
This book starts with a history of the space then moves into an overview of what FinTech is. After discussing the state of banking today including stories from the biggest names in the industry, the concept of Emotional Banking and Brand are introduced as an answer to the problems outlined above. It concludes with examples of best practices and a hands-on approach on how to change the inertia, become a brand and make customers fall in love with their bank.Some of the questions this book tackles include:
- · Why don’t banks “care”?
- · How many banks will survive?
- · What is FinTech and why does it matter?
- · Can Banks become beloved brands and find their way to the consumer’s heart?
- · Why is there a disconnect between what we say and what we do in the industry?
- · Is inertia in banking a result of broken internal culture?
- · Which big brand or challenger will be at the top in 5 years?
About the Author
Duena Blomstrom is a well-respected thought leader in FinTech with a large Twitter and LinkedIn following, an independent digital banking and CX consultant, an entrepreneur and angel investor, a mentor to startups, a blogger with cutting edge opinion style named as one of LinkedIn’s Top Voices, a public speaker at industry events and the inventor of the Emotional Banking and EX concepts. With a background in Psychology as well as Business, she is intensely passionate about getting banks to think of the concept of “Emotional Banking” or how to stop thinking feature set and start thinking customer’s feelings. She is working with corporations on deep cultural change programs that enable them to become truly Human Design-led organisations and put experience at the heart of the organisation to build strong brands.