- MP3 CD
- Publisher: Brilliance Audio; Unabridged edition (April 22, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 149151356X
- ISBN-13: 978-1491513569
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.5 x 6.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1,188 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #512,799 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Emotional Intelligence 2.0 MP3 CD – Audiobook, MP3 Audio, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I loved it all, but I have picked out my favorite parts of each section:
Self Awareness Strategies:
1. Ask others for feedback about how you handle your emotions and listen carefully to what they say.
2. Weekly or bi-weekly take stock of your life and write down situations that you didn't deal with well and then list which quality that you wanted to honor but didn't. For example:
Honesty is the quality and then write down a situation that I didn't handle well where I wasn't completely honest. The next time a situation like this comes up, I might deal with it differently because I will remember the list.
Self Management Strategies:
1. To prepare for change, make a list of things in my life that could possibly change and write down ideas for how I could deal with that. I really enjoyed doing this and it really has been helpful.
Social Awareness Strategies:
1. Become a great observer. Learn how to sense the mood of a room and check to see if your observations are correct.
1. Listen. Listen. Listen. Don't interrupt.
Relationship Management Strategies:
1. Use these phrases more: "I am sorry." "Please" "Thank You"
Fabulous book. I highly recommend it.