- Hardcover: 224 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (June 3, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1844071804
- ISBN-13: 978-1844071807
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,564,880 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Emotionally Durable Design: Objects, Experiences and Empathy
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
'A novel contribution to the literature.' Charles Newman, Resource 'Fresh thinking for a brave new world.' WordTrade.com
About the Author
Jonathan Chapman is a Senior Lecturer in Three Dimensional Design at the University of Brighton, UK, and founder of sustainable design and research company Safehouse Creative.