|Model Info||24 in. Electric Single Wall Oven|
|Item Weight||59.9 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 24 x 24 inches|
|Item model number||24 in. Electric Single Wall Oven|
|Special Features||Electric Stovetop Compatible|
|Burner type||Ceran / Ceramic|
|Included Components||Hard Wiring|
Empava Electric Convection Single Wall Oven
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||24 x 24 x 24 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Designed and Engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture , DOUBLES the usual industry for an exceptional quality single wall oven. Compatible to install under any Empava induction or gas cooktop.
- Empava 24 in. multi-functional under-counter electric single wall oven is ideal for family meals with zero effort, offers you the flexibility you need to make all your favorite dishes with precision and flair 4 basic cooking techniques that also capable for multi-purpose such as RVs, light cooking family, small kitchen or mobile home use.
- How do you like a roast, shiny, juicy, seasoned chicken smells and tastes amazing that makes foodie drooling? With 2. 3 cu. ft. ample cooking capacity, 5 rack position a baking tray and rack will also turn your oven to a Thanksgiving turkey roaster.
- All Empava wall ovens are equipped with triple layer tempered glass plus LOW-EMISSIVITY coating technology. With Low-E glass, it does not just heat up your oven up to 250% fasters using less energy. It also keeps the outside of the oven cool to the touch avoiding burns and injury, prevents children from harm keeping your home and family safe.
- Enjoy minimal cleanup with easy-to-clean stain and heat discoloration resistant surface enamel tank, requiring only a quick wipe down at the end of the cycle will provide you with a durable oven for years to come.
- Open view oven window allows you to see your food while cooking without opening the door. The easy-to-use interface responsive traditional mechanical controls creates bold design details are the perfect balance of elegance and functionality to upgrade your kitchen.
- Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this oven. Product dimensions: 23. 43 in. L x 20. 67 in. W x 23. 43 in. H, Cutout Dimension: 22. 24 in. L x 22. 44 in. D x 23. 23 in. H, Interior Dimension: 18 in. L x 16 in. D x 13 in. H. , 2000 Watts, 240 Volts/60hz, 20 amps breaker required, UL Certified Electrical Hard Wiring Included.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The next high-end US & Canada ETL certified electric single wall oven by Empava Appliances , it’s the real “secret weapon” behind many great meals. This economy basic model 24 in. wall oven will fit anyone’s budget. Let this electric operated ultimate appliance give you the utmost in cooking flexibility and help you cook like a professional chef in your own home. Still hesitating? Check out the Empava electric induction or gas cooktop as well.
From the manufacturer
Be sure the oven is properly installed and grounded by a qualified technican. Do not repair to replace any part of the oven unless specifically recommended in the manual. All other servicing should be referred to a qualified technician.
Empava appliances are engineered to provide you with the quality cooking experience.
Fully equipped for safety and functionality, Empava appliances are easy to install, designed for the modern home and loaded with features.
Empava's philosophy is customer first, serving every customer seriously is the secret of our success.
Make cooking easier with Empava Single Wall Ovens today!
Enjoy your cooking time.
Empava 24 inch Single Wall Ovens
Modern Design # EMPV-SOA01
Capacity(Cu.f): 2.3 Cu.f (65L)
Interior Size: 18 in. L x 16 in. D x 13 in. H
Control Type: Mechanical Knobs Control
Minimum Circuit Breaker Amperage: 20Amp
Cut out size: 22.24 in. L x 22.44 in. D x 23.23 in. H
Product Size: 23.43 in. L x 20.67 in. W x 23.43 in. H
- Installation: Built-In
- Cable Length: 4 Feet
- Timer Zone: 10 to 120 Minutes
- Fuel Type: Electric, 240V/60Hz, 2000 Watts
- Fuction Type: 4 Types( Roast, Bake, Pizza, Broil)
- Main Material: Stainless Steel & Tempered Glass
- Temperature Levels: 1 to 10 Leves, 50°F to 450°F
Excellent Features of Empava 24 inch Electric Single Wall Oven
EASY to CLEAN
HIGH POWER HEATING
|Oven Capacity (Cu. Feet)||2.3||2.3||2.3||2.3||5||5+5|
|Control Type||Knobs Control||Knobs Control||Touch Control||Touch Control||Touch Control||Touch Control|
|Cleaning Type||Manual Cleaning||Manual Cleaning||Manual Cleaning||Manual Cleaning||Self-Cleaning||Self-Cleaning(Upper)|
|Cutout Size (in.)||22.44*22.44*23.23||22.44*22.44*23.23||22.44*22.44*23.23||22.44*22.44*23.23||28.62*24*27.55||28.62*24*50.23|
|Overall Size (in.)||23.43*20.67*23.43||23.43*20.67*23.43||23.43*20.67*23.43||23.43*20.67*23.43||29.9*23.5*28.4||29.9*23.5*51.2|
|Number of Oven Rack Positions||5||5||5||5||6||6+6|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Oven 5 stars, Parts availability 1 star
The oven works wonderfully. After one more call to the warranty company they found a part in the office and overnighted it to the local repairman. He did a wonderful job including scavenging a circuit off the old part to make the new part operable. Maybe there was a reason it was sitting in the managers office.
To make a long story short The oven works fine. The convection is true European convection (ie an element can heat the convection air) and there are about 10 different cooking modes to operate the 4 elements. So far I have cooked pie crust, muffins, ribs and roast etc and all have worked above my expectation.
Would I order it again. Definitely. It is the only oven on the market that has my desired features (side opening door, convection, fits in my kitchen) and in my price range. But get the extended warranty because this European company needs to work on customer service. It is is polite but not prompt. US manufactures need to get on the ball. Larger is not better and side open doors are often not a luxury - ADA needs them as an option.
6/16 post - I was excited to find this oven. We needed an oven that opened to the side (ADA issues), had convection and would fit in the space (all us brand ovens have grown to large for our fairly new kitchen cupboards.)
The oven arrived 5 days after placing the order. We had a local electrician install it and it worked great for 2 hours. The 2nd time I turned the oven on POP a big blue spark and voila no oven just a large square of metal sitting in my kitchen.
I called the warranty number 3/30 and filed a claim. It is now 6-15 and still no working oven.
Problem # 1 no no response to my warranty request
6 weeks after my first warranty contact I followed up because no technician had contacted me (the long delay was partly my fault as I
was unexpectedly away from home for 4 weeks, but there was no attempt to contact me during that time.)
Problem #2 no local technicians.
after a followup call a local technician was found who would do the warranty work but the warranty company wanted to send the probable
part for the repair. OK
Problem #3 part has not arrived
After two emails stating that the part had been shipped and calls to the local technician determining that the part had not actually been
shipped a follow up call to the warranty company determined that the part was not yet available and might take 3 to 4 weeks to get to their
facility. This is already 10 weeks since the first warranty contact and 4 weeks from the email stating that the parts were on their way.
Today after another follow up initiated by me I was told that there was no way to know when the part would arrive.
Within an hour I got a call back and they have found a part in the managers office.
It appears that this oven is sturdy meets all my requirements, the warranty folks have been kind, the local tech has always responded to my inquires quickly and with a helpful manor but the length of time I have been cooking only with a toaster oven has made this experience a nightmare.
I will let you know when I have a working oven.
This oven was a perfect match and fit. We just got done with our first baked meal (chicken tenders, fries, potato skins and mozzarella sticks) and I'm happy to say that everything came out great.
Our original order came heavily damaged and was unable to be used. Customer service was very quick and easy to work with. Within two days we had a replacement on the way.
Again, I would definitely recommend this. So far we are very happy!