- Series: American Encounters/Global Interactions
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Duke University Press Books; 1 edition (January 31, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 082233089X
- ISBN-13: 978-0822330899
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #377,083 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Empire of Care: Nursing and Migration in Filipino American History (American Encounters/Global Interactions) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Featured resources for residents
Explore these featured titles for medical residents. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
""Empire of Care" is an extremely important work, a milestone in Asian American and American studies, and a singular contribution to the emergent field of Filipino American studies."--Vicente L. Rafael, author of "White Love and Other Events in Filipino History"
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
This is a very complex issue.