Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 72 reviews
on September 1, 2015
Warning!! Don't read this book just before bed! There is so much action, you'll never get to sleep !! I Loved the story and the characters. This is the seventh in a series and ended like most books in a series do....in a cliffhanger. Did not like that part. Now I've got to read the next book(which I'm happy to do) , just wish it was because I wanted to , not because I want to see the ending. Cool premise.
on June 2, 2017
What can I say? Another great Nina Wilde/Eddie Chase novel!
on June 16, 2013
The further adventures of Nina and Eddie Chase,some of the more endearing characters conjured for this type of adventure novel.These are more believable and likeable characters than any in,say,a James Rollins or Matthew Reilley book in my opinion,and I have read the whole series so far except "Excalibur" and the "sequel" to this one.Almost finished this one,I am only docking it one star reason being "Atlantis" part one and "Covenant of Genesis" were more impressive books,"Pyramid of Doom" was pretty good as were the ones about Hercules and the Hindu artifact thief,but this one has a ton of action and is a good cure for boredom!Indiana Jones on steroids,awesome if you like a good adventure with some comic relief,these should be movies but oh well,they are better!
on April 12, 2017
You are an interesting author . I enjoy the continuous use of characters, the story line,...BUT as far as the graphic violence and using Our Holy Father's name to swear....I KNOW you can do better than that..You are an intelligent man, you've displayed that in your writing..
on September 7, 2015
This book moves slowly at first and never really gets into high gear. I've read others of his-this isn't his best.
on March 25, 2017
One twist after another.
on December 20, 2013
Have loved Nina and Eddie's adventures in the past and eagerly awaited each new installment. However, this one was a stretch for me because I don't enjoy experiencing the personal battles and conflict within their marriage. Yes, I KNOW, it's probably more "accurate" that two such dissimilar people would have significant clashes but, when I read these types of books, I'm not reading for realism. Would have enjoyed it much more had the author left them working seamlessly as partners and left out some of Nina's and Eddie's infighting.
on October 25, 2016
half way through this; is more like his other novels but very slow to begin with. action is same as his others in this series but not as well developed for suspense, i.e., follows other of his plots with less twists, surprises
on August 27, 2015
This was the first book of Andy McDermott's that I have read. Lots of fast-moving action. It was a pleasant surprise and much better than I anticipated it would be. After I finish reading it, I sat down and ordered for more of his books. They are that good.
on August 11, 2015