Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on September 4, 2014
A total nightmare to install. Does not work well with Windows 8.

The game itself is good. I'd give it 5 stars. That said however, if you have access to a fast internet connection and aren't running Windows 8, you'll probably be happy with this. Otherwise, be prepared for a quirky install from the disk. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it does, be prepared to wait for a couple of hours while it loads upgrades. Be prepared to see everything you've spent this time on vanish for no apparent reason. Be prepared for system crashes on a regular basis. To be fair, the system crashes are a Microsoft issue, but the fact that reloading the game from disk and getting the required updates from Steam will cost you several hours of annoyance every time it happens is totally unacceptable.
on April 29, 2017
I am NOT rating Steam, I like Steam. This game though has many problems, it is really not too great in my opinion. Compared to other TW games like Medieval 2, this is a failure. Not a very good game...Ill just go replay Medieval 2.
review image
on July 26, 2017
Once I got through the pain of using Steam to down load the game was great. I had to back out and start over several times. Finally had to download Steam all over again before the right pull down menus were available. It's really too bad the era of stand alone game has gone away.
on August 4, 2015
Came with Steam, a piece of crap. Spent at least 8 hours trying to load and WAS NOT successful! Huge disappointment!
on May 17, 2017
Not what i expected it to be. I thought it came with warpath and all of those things, but it did not. Just your basic Game pretty much.
on January 28, 2015
I haven't played a whole bunch of it, but so far I am satisfied since I am a fairly big fan of the Total War franchise, even though they flop really bad sometimes on video games. I ordered it on January 8th I believe and I got a estimated product arrival time of February 8th-20th I believe, and they showed up on January 23 and I was extremely pleased! I was ready to be sitting here for a month for a new set of video games to play and they showed up in an awesomely (I have no idea if that's a word) amount of time.
on June 26, 2014
I read some of the other reviews and so far I have had no problems with the games & didn't pay extra for DLCs (as far as I know). I've had it for a month - month & half and my only problems were the 8 hour(Empire) & 24 hour(Napoleon) DLC download times, you don't get all DLCs (could be the rest came out after game) and the fact that I have to use STEAM to play (total BS). Aside from that, I love everything about this game bundle & recommend that all RTS lovers get this game...I have all of the TOTAL WAR games & can't wait to get ROME II
on July 20, 2016
Cheaper than buying on steam separate, arrived little early, and was new and unopened as it should be. Just a heads up, steam will tell you need to download updates for both. I remember empire was bigger on overall size including download.
on January 4, 2014
Great game with even better graphics. As others have said the AI is broken. This however is easily fixed by installing the Darthmod. Great game overall and highly recommended. The DLC is also great and adds hours of extra content. The Napoleon add on is a huge improvement over the Empire game!
on March 29, 2015
cd's didnt work, had to digitaly download via steam

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.