- Series: Advances in Consciousness Research (Book 87)
- Hardcover: 485 pages
- Publisher: John Benjamins Publishing Company (September 20, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9027213534
- ISBN-13: 978-9027213532
- Product Dimensions: 1.2 x 6.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,186,257 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Empiricism and the Foundations of Psychology (Advances in Consciousness Research)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Springer Blue Sale in medicine
Save up to 40% on medical textbooks and resources.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
A wonderful combination of philosophy and psychology, I would absolutely recommend this book to both those inexperienced in either subject as well as veterans of this field of study.